I can make cover art for you

I can create cover arts, I can’t say that they are great but it just depends on your opinion. Creating a cover art for me may take 2-4 hours. Also if you want characters in your cover , they have to be ink and a maximum of 2 characters. You also have to give me all the details of the character such as " Upturned Bold Blue Eyes". You also can’t claim its yours but I won’t put mark on it (forgot what’s called) like Sarah.episode at the bottom right corner. You also have to use it and you cannot let anyone else use it besides yourself. I don’t make covers after 8 pm so I can rest and I don’t make covers before 4 because of school. I can make them before 4 if it’s the weekend.

To sum it up the rules are

1. Only ink characters
  2. 1 or 2 characters only
  3. Don’t claim its yours.
  4. I won’t put my mark on it
  5. Don’t let anyone else use it.
  6. I do not make covers after 8: 30 pm or before 5 pm.

Copy and paste this so you don’t have to make your own.

Title:
Author:
Hair:
Face:
Eyebrows:
Eyes:
Nose:
Mouth:
Body:
Clothes:
Emotion:

Here are some examples of custom cover arts I made.

I need covers help

hello! I want to request a character in my cover ! I want them to have brown beach wave hair and brown upturned bold eyes. I want a soft natural nose and the classic lips. i want a scary background and the title will be Haunted House. thx! I want the text to be red or gray you choose!

I’m not that great at backgrounds but I’ll try , can you give me the pictures of the backgrounds?

Alright , what type of eyebrows will they have? Also what will they wear and what will their emotion be?

They will have the thick eyebrows and I want them to be scared. For the clothing I want it to be a Halloween costume , any one.

Sure , I’ll do it right now.

Oh yeah what about the skin color

Light please!

Would you like any changes or a redo?

Thank you so much !!! This is perfect! In my story I’ll make sure to credit you. I can’t thank you enough .

Hello! I really like the style of how you do the cover. The name of my story is: The Martinez Twins
They are twin sisters who hate each others.

SOPHIA’S details:
Hair: Fishtail Braid (fawn)
Face: Soft heart
Eyebrows: Seductive Arch
Eyes: Upturned Bold ( Blue)
Nose: Elven
Mouth: Classic (cherry red)
Body: Ink Female (olive)

I would love Sophia to be in the left (with the animation pointing the gun at her twin sister Valentina.

Valentina’s details: (EDGY STYLE)
Hair: Long straight hair (black)
Face: Soft heart
Eyebrows: Seductive Arch
Eyes: Upturned Bold (white)
Nose: Upturned
Mouth: full round (crimson)
Body: Ink female (olive)
The animation for Valentina is She’s pointing her gun at her twin sister (Sophia)

SOPHIA STYLE: (She wears cute colours but still she has a badass style haha :yum:

BACKGROUND (kind of a gang background)

Thank you so much, it really means to me <3 :hugs::kissing_heart:

Salice <3

Is this how you want Sophia to look like ?

Oh my god I’m so sorry I wanted to say Sophia has a : High Ponytail lol sorry ;( .

CLOTHES:

Body Tight Leather Jacket

Red Camo Pants

Plain Swimsuit Top (White)

Studded Shoes

VALENTINA: (her twin sister)

Black Shorts Onesie Top

Black Shorts Onesie Bottom

Diamond Choker Necklace

Red Zipper Heels

Black Boho Bracelet

Hello can you make one cover for me My story name is Secret it should be in cursive Handwriting
My character girl
Hairs- long braid (grey)
Eyes - round bold (blue)
Eyebrows - seductive arch
Skintone- fair
Nose-elven
Face - soft heart

Boy
Skintone - fair
Face - define triangle
Eyes - athletic round (taupe)
Lips - small round (blush)
Hairs - socal flip (grey)
Nose _ button
And he is wearing black glasses

!

Is that fine?

Yes thank u sm !!

I’m so sorry this took a while, family business came up!

Anything you want to change?

Hello i love the cover arts you do and i was wondering if you could do one for me. The name of my story is called Deadly Forces and two main characters Diana and Quentin.

DIANA’S details:
Hair: Straight (black)
Face: Oval
Eyebrows: seductive arch
Eyes: upturned bold (green)
Nose: pointed
Mouth: classic (scarlet)
Body: (Taupe)

I would like Diana to be in the center. Diana is a scared women she’s been abused so if you can make her look terrified or crying please.

QUENTIN’S details:
HAIR: Modern pompadour (black)
Face: Defined Triangle
Eyebrows: Thin arch
Eyes: Stoic almond (brown)
Nose: Thin
Mouth: small round (blush)
Body: Peach

I would like Quentin to be up screen or just left. Quentin is the dangerous type guy but he’s very protective to Diana so if you can make it look like he’s angry but also hugging her from the back that would be amazing.

QUENTIN STYLE (A gang leader type of outfit)

DIANA STYLE ( A girl with dark past type of outfit)

BACKGROUND: i want it to be red and black or if you can’t do both just red or black either works and a dangerous gang type of background)

Thank you so much!

Sure , I’ll start doing it right now!

Thank you so much.