I Can Make Cover Art! (LL, INK) {OPEN}

Hi guys! So I know I made a post earlier saying that I’m in need of cover art, but then I sat down and actually learned how to make it myself! If anyone needs any cover art then please reply below with the form filled out and I will get to is as soon as possible!

LL Small Cover

Small Cover for my upcoming episode story:

LL Large Cover

Large Cover for my upcoming episode story:

FORM

Title of your story

Specify whether you want your name on it and where

Send in a screenshot or picture of your character(s) doing the action that you would like to be on your cover

Specify if you need a small cover, a large cover, or both

Specify what type of background/overlays you would want

Tell what type of font if you would like the title of your story added (fancy, simple, etc.)

Be sure to add any special requests if you need them!

DISCLAIMER

You do not need to give credit. HOWEVER, if you receive a cover and claim it as your own, I will not be doing any covers for you anymore.

I hope this helps you all out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow! You’re really good! Could you make me a small cover for one of my stories?

Character 1: Female
Body: Tan
Eyebrows: Defined Natural
Hair: Fishtail Braid Platinum Blonde
Eyes: Upturned Bold Green
Face: Oval
Nose: Soft Natural
Lips: Classic Terracotta
Outfit: Wedding Long Sleeve Lace Top (Zinc White); White Plaid Miniskirt; White Espadrilles Wedges

Character 2: Male
Body: Light
Eyebrows: Thin Arch
Hair: Short Cropped Hair Black
Eyes: Round Piercing Blue
Face: Defined Triangle
Nose: Button
Lips: Uneven Blush
Outfit: Moon Jacket; Lady Rose Tattoo (Cade); Tank Top (Black); Stitch Boots (Black); Ripped Punk Pants

Background: INT. CLASSROOM REAR - DAY
Cover: Small
Title: Nameless
Extra: Please tattoos on him, if you can’t draw the Lady Rose ones, any tattoo will do; If he could have one piercing that would be awesome

Poses: If you see in the Classroom Rear background, there’s a windowsill. If you could have her sitting on it blushing and him in between her legs with his hand on her cheek, that would be awesome.

Thanks for maybe doing this at all! Love your work, BYE!

If I didn’t specify on anything you need, you decide! I like seeing the illustrator’s creativity! If you need leg overlays, I have some. Make this INK if possible.