I can make splashes & covers (LL and Ink)

If you want splashes then just comment below with answers to these questions :kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
*If you want a character then what does it look like ?

• Female/Male
    *Skin colour
    *Brow style and Colour
    *Hair style and Colour
    *Eye style and Colour
    *Face style
    *Nose style
    *Lip style and colour
    *Clothes
    *What colour and style do you want the background
    *What should the text say and what style font
    *Any other optional features
    These are two examples of what I’ve done

3 Likes

it’s about my life when I got molested and am trying to encourage people your not alone he died in a freak car accident then she meets a guy later they fall in love she was told her parents were dead also the twist is this man who she thought was her uncle turn out to have kidnap her and waited until he was ready to break her spirit down and kill her childhood then. She only fifteen have to when all this happen turns out he also gave her everything when she died so now she just found out she pregnant it’s mess up a little cause the app keep missing up on me I need help I have that idea for it

1 Like

Life is not a piece of cake

So what do you want me to do ? Background wise , character wise (What they look like) , and how do you want me to set it out ?

Well. My main character I do not want her change but everything as you fowards

I want to look am happy

it’s about my life when I got molested and am trying to encourage people your not alone he died in a freak car accident then she meets a guy later they fall in love she was told her parents were dead also the twist is this man who she thought was her uncle turn out to have kidnap her and waited until he was ready to break her spirit down and kill her childhood then. She only fifteen have to when all this happen turns out he also gave her everything when she died so now she just found out she pregnant it’s mess up a little cause the app keep missing up on me I need help I have that idea for it

I want the blackground to relate to Puerto Rico and Nigeria am half and half so I want the main character to stay the same. But I want maybe my first character to be light skin big lips small waist long curly hair light blue eyes. I want her parents to look rich and stand out this character relates. To me. I am telling story about myself and my family she gets pregnant by her uncle then her life. Changes alot. I need a background to speak to those things

You need to give get the details about your characters like eyes, skin color, etc

Molested first. lesbianism. Fall from God hard blames God. For everything then she dies and comes back after being sex trafficked for two after being set up by her best friend then she had a baby daughter nyella then she gets raped and beat to death by 12 guys. She reaches down but now she is a soul no body anymore. She is in Hell being tortured by demons you cry in agony well you were pulled apart in Hell while next to your girlfriend seeing her being tortured you start to pray like never before then Jesus Christ comes for you then your in heaven you see how beautiful it is beautiful waterfalls the angels sing so beautiful you begin to sing Jesus is walking with you your house is made out of. Gold. Diamonds beautiful. Peaceful he says I am going back I wake up in the morgue. Dead for a hour thirty minutes I woke up label Jane doe. The. Morgue doctor pass out then I slowly get up she tell me I was four months pregnant afterwards I get amesia forget stuff for eight months she lets me stay with her when they get arrested then all my truma finally heals then I give birth to my son la’daniel Antony Ryan I give him up for adoption without. .knowing I lose my son to cps cause my mother betray me then I leave go crazy for awhile blaming God drinking smoking weed. I start to date. All of guys then leave it them alone go back to church get on fire for the lord those next three years meet Remy fall in love aka Brian fabrigas then we read church then he moves in my roommate is supposed to be a Christian but she is religious and a freak with boys so you follow her ways you almost fall again but this time you change churches got help for your self he leaves gets another girl pregnant while you just found out your pregnant he asked you to do anal you thought it’s gross but he tells you do me first so you get all that anger out. Do then you leave him for good. At least you think

Then by surprise your pregnant have your son name him Remy try to make all things work but he is too young you move on with demetric then chris then Jason all these guys you think you love them almost married twice the recent one actually tried to commit suicide with you in his car and killed your baby with him then you single now trust issues so you write everything cause you have no friends

1 Like

Can you put two characters in the splash? @Jules03

What does that mean

Okay I am thinking light for skin tone main character light blue really nice home life she is going to be thin but she will still have curves in my episodes Filipino Puerto Rican mix mother is Filipino but dad is Puerto Rican tall a doctor mother was a dancer and chef she could cook anything when you were born your mom was always. Beautiful unique. olive skin perfect nice curves baby blue eyes long fierce legs eat healthy long red hair straight mom always look younger always dressed nice funny loved life but at night she would change curse God do Santeria and one day it all change my dad eyes were perfect green eye he was a ex model body builder now he is a doctor he just tells me am pregnant but I do not know let my doctor is my dad I was told by uncle that mom and dad is gone bury in the grave can I just tell her the truth please forgive me toya

Like the characters details on episode.

It’s based on my .real life story

Yeah i can , They can be facing each other or looking opposite ways , whatever you want

Do you want a cover or a splash ? If so how many characters on the cover/splash. Answer these questions you don’t have to give me a paragraph , just something i can work with it.
*Female/Male
*Skin colour
*Brow style and Colour
*Hair style and Colour
*Eye style and Colour
*Face style
*Nose style
*Lip style and colour
*Clothes
*What colour and style do you want the background
*What should the text say and what style font
*Any other optional features
And also if you want it in INK or LL

Yes another Nigerian :sob::sob:

1 Like

Nigerian and Puerto Rican

Am real person am trying open people eyes heart to the lost and broken people remind them of God promises am waiting to sharing the wordof God and his promises am amazed of how God has used my life