I Can Make You A Cover (Kind of Open! 😃)

Hi everyone! I’ve been playing around with some editing apps and found I can always some covers. The only problem is my app have major glitching issues when I try to add pictures and characters. It might sound weird without characters, but it looks pretty cool! If you want one, feel free to order! Each cover has a symbol that kind of represents the story.

Rules
  1. If a request seems too complicated, I can deny it.
  2. This isn’t really a shop, so it’s not going to be that formal.
  3. Don’t spam, please!
  4. If you are going to order, fill out a form. (There’s no password.)
  5. Absolutely, positively no episode characters! I’m sorry if that’s not what you wanted, but my app doesn’t let me put characters without my device glitching.
  6. I can only work on five requests at a time, so if I’m filled, I’ll put you on the tag list.
  7. I don’t need credit. If you want to give some though, just credit me by my forums name.
Examples

These are just some examples that I made. They are not for real stories, I just went with the vibe I got from it.

The following examples are just random edits I did. (And one of my dog)

Here are some covers I’ve made for people on this thread!

Form
  • Story Title:
  • Do you want your author name? Of you do, what would you like it to say?
  • Symbol:
  • Extra Details:
  • Extra Text:
  • Small, Large, or Both?
  • Theme (Mysterious, Romantic, etc.):
  • Shapes (Shapes bring out the symbol and fill in empty space. There can be squares, triangles, circles, etc.):

Thank you so much! Hope you enjoy your cover!

Waiting List

Tag List

7 Likes

Stay in touch I may need one in the future

1 Like

Ok!

I will be needing one for book 2 of the vampires next door and Heartbreaker To Lovers book 2

1 Like

I might need one!

1 Like

Ok! Just fill out a form when you need them! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Ok

1 Like

Ok! It’s fill out a form when you need it. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Okay

1 Like

Bump! :two_hearts:

Yesss! I definitely need a cover!

Form
  • ***Story Title: **The Sacrifice **
  • ***Do you want your author name? Of you do, what would you like it to say? by Y3llow.2
  • ***Symbol: **Pentagram or crystal ball
    ***Extra Details: Can there be some smoke or clouds in the background?
    **Extra Text:
    **Small, Large, or Both?
  • ***Theme (Mysterious, Romantic, etc.):Mysterious and spooky
  • ***Shapes (Shapes bring out the symbol and fill in empty space. There can be squares, triangles, circles, etc.): Triangles
1 Like

Ok! I’ll get right on it! :heart: :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Hello @EarlyxSunsets! I just finished! Would you like the small and large cover or just one!

1 Like

Here is the small cover! If you want the large cover, just lmk!

I love it!!! Can I have a large cover too please? Thank you so much!

1 Like

Hello! Unfortunately, your cover didn’t save, so I have to make it again. It’ll take a little longer, but it’ll be done in about a half hour or so!

1 Like

That’s fine! Take your time :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just looked at the clock, it’s very late where I am so I will have to postpone your large cover until the morning. Thanks for understanding! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hello everyone!
@EarlyxSunsets - I’ve finished your large cover! It’s not identical to the other one, but it’s similar.

Click Me

@whitney99 - Hello! I’m working on yours right now, but I just want to know what sizes you want. Thank you!

2 Likes