I Can Make You A Cover (Kind of Open! 😃)

Bump :two_hearts: :sparkles:

Thank yooouuu!!!

1 Like

Your welcome! If any of the sizes don’t fit, feel free to contact me!

Hi! Can I get something similar to the Ariana Grande photo except can it look closer to my profile picture?

• Story Title: Finding Love
  • Do you want your author name? Of you do, what would you like it to say?@VanessaWritess
  • Symbol: none
  • Extra Details: pastel colored polkadots around the character in the photo
  • Extra Text: none
  • Small, Large, or Both? both, if not just large
  • Theme (Mysterious, Romantic, etc.): Romantic
  • Shapes (Shapes bring out the symbol and fill in empty space. There can be squares, triangles, circles, etc.): none besides a any shade of red background and pastel colored polkadots (and colors just not valentines day- ish)
1 Like

So do you want the person to have black hair?

Dark brown please

1 Like

Hello! I’ve finished a rough draft of your cover! If you want me to change anything or add circles instead of hearts, just contact me! I’ve added a few filters and the original with no filter. Thank you!

Click here!

This is the original one! :arrow_down:

Just lmk which filter you like and I can do the small cover!

1 Like

I like the last filter best and this looks amazing thank you!
Is it possible to do it with her hair down in a middle part tho? If not that’s fine I still love it!

1 Like

Sorry, I can’t find a hairstyle like that.
I’ll get started on the small cover now!

Here’s the small cover!

1 Like

Any size works

1 Like

I love it! Thank you so much!

1 Like

Bump :sparkles:

Sure! I’ll get right on it. If I can’t find the picture of the girl, I’ll let you know and I’ll try to find something similar. Thank you! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Hello! Unfortunately I can’t find a picture that fit your description. I can’t find any pictures that fit your theme.
I’d recommend having a symbol on the cover or if you’d like a person, having the anime type character. Sorry for the inconvenience.

hey by any chance can you make me a symbol for a splashes insert of a cover with it on it

1 Like

Sure! Just let me know what kind you want and I’ll get started!

1 Like

thanks and like a circle with a heart broken in two with a crying type of background

1 Like

Hi! I’m working on your right now, but I have a question. What size do you want?
Thank you! :smiley:

1 Like

640x1136

1 Like