I can make you a personal website!

I’m able to make websites using WIX for whatever you need it for! Whether it be to display your art or promote your art group I can do it! Message me for more details (:

Here’s a website I’ve made:
https://abybauman1.wixsite.com/episodeelite2019

13 Likes

woah…

1 Like

May I PM you for one

1 Like

How.can I work this stuff? It’s so confusing I can’t make stories on my phone now?

1 Like

How? Like when I first tried creating episodes it was like 3 years ago and I could easily do things via my phone, but now it’s all confusing, could you help me with that?

1 Like

Thats so cool! I’ve made a website on WIX too but I want to make a new one to make it new and improved. I used Square space to do the new one but it deleted twice because I forgot to press save :roll_eyes:. I’d really appreciate it if you’d help me with my website. Let me know and if you say yes I can tell you what it’s about. Or do you want me to tell you now? Let me know.

1 Like

Okay.

1 Like

Yes of course, I have s computer but I can’t seem to understand the lay out… especially the script.:woman_facepalming:

K I’ll message you after school

1 Like

Wow. That’s great. How to connect different social media sites with our website like 4hub? From4hub we can download videos of social media sites. Can you guide me on this?

1 Like

Hey, I’m online right now

Nice website! :smile::+1:t2:

1 Like