I Can Proofread and Review your story!

Before you PM or request a proofread, please read this thread above before you continue.

I know some of you will use me for reads - I get it. You want more popularity on your work. However, I will be honest. If you cannot handle blunt and honest constructive criticism, do not send me your story because I don’t want to deal with your ego. If you’re willing to work with constructive criticism to improve your story, then I can help you with it.
Keep in mind: I am going through a bit of personal issues that affect my mental health, meaning it can deteriorate my motivation. Reviews may not be quick, so do not rush me. I will go at my speed and you will know when your story is read once I PM you <3

7 Likes

Hai, can you proofread my story…?
I published not so long ago and I haven’t gotten any reviews yet.
It would be great if you could give me some advice etc.

Title : Hollywood Spy
Author : Magic
Genre : Romance and mystery (mystery comes out later in the story…)
Story style : Limelight
Story Description : A money-driven girl gets a job offer to go undercover as a model and spy on other celebs. Can she keep up with the love, drama, murder, protect her loved ones, and keep her secret?
Episodes : 17, more episodes coming soon
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6671297172340736
Cover :

(Oh and please message me your reviews…I want to read them privately)
Thank you! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Of course girl! I’ll PM you soon!

1 Like

Yay thanks! :tired_face:

Can you proof read my story as well? :hugs: it was proof read already but maybe you have some suggestions how to rephrase some sentences. I got a review a few weeks ago and the reviewer said that some dialogues sounded a bit ‚forced‘. Maybe you can help me with that :hugs:
So here’s my story:
Title: Reality behind Glasses
Genre: Drama, Romance
Episodes: 4(more coming soon)
Description: Layla returns back home to reunite with her childhood friends - disguised as a guy! But on her first day in school, she’s exposed by one of her classmates! [LL,CC, Art,Choices M]
Style: Limelight

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5385205688631296

1 Like

Hello! I would love if you could give me constructive criticism and be as harsh as possible! I’m really considering switching up a few things, and don’t really know if it’s necessary yet. Thank you!

I have a story called “Stranded”
-Genre: Adventure
-Hidden Gem Shelf 2020
-Length: Currently 7 episodes and continuing.
-Description: After living a boring and repetitive life, you’re offered an opportunity of a lifetime. You leave your family behind and take your best friend to New York to begin your new journey. But little do you know, someone has other plans for you. The plane crashes on an island you think is uninhabited. Find out what happens when you discover the real reason behind the crash.
-1 Love interest
-2 people to become friends with
-Instagram: @episode.vogue

1 Like

Great! I’ll PM you soon!!

1 Like

You should proofread my intro, I just finished it

1 Like

I LOVE a person who can take constructive criticism!! I’ll PM you soon!!

1 Like

Thank you!!! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

PM me!!

Thanks for taking your time :hugs::heart:

1 Like

Could you give me feedback on my story? Any constructive criticism is welcome (so don’t hold back!)

1 Like

Yes, PM me!

I probably need help with my story, Is it okay with you review it and let me know what I should fix so my story makes more sense?

Title: A New World
Author: Darcy
Description: Amanda had rough times in her life due to her anxiety and depression. She tries to find out who she really is and free herself from the negativity with a little help from a friend.
Genre: Adventure
Chapters: 3 (more are coming soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5539232931446784
Instagram: @darcy.nudi_episode

1 Like

I’ll PM you soon after I finish those before you <3

Okay!:heart:

Hey :blush:! Can you proof read my story as well? :hugs: I did atleast 3 times proofread but still grammatically mistakes found maybe you have some suggestions how to rephrase some sentences.
Here is my story :
Author: AnjitaD
Title: Magicka : Master of elements
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 3(more coming soon)
Description: Will you and your friends able to save the world from darkness as you uncover secrets back 500 years ago ? ( MC: F, time choices points system, adventure, fantasy, mystery and action )
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5576198820528128

1 Like

Hello! :slight_smile:

I would like some constructive criticism on my story. Feel free to be as harsh as you want! (I’m currently in the process of going back and fixing grammar issues, but I’m just waiting for the contest to end, so I can update it.)

Title" Magicka: Rain
Author: Avarose456
Genre: Fantasy/Action
Episodes: 3 (working on 4.)
Description: When Rain joins a team of superheroes fighting supernatural creatures, for the first time she experiences real adventure. But, remember, your actions have consequences.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5702444050087936

Also, feel free to take as long as you need, I am in no rush. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Of course! I’ll PM you soon once I finish the other requests!

1 Like