I Can See Ghosts- A Discussion of the Paranormal

Hello!
I am Stargazer54, and am known to some as the “ghost whisperer” on the forums. Mainly because I can see them, and communicate with them in real life.

I wanted to make this thread to have a friendly discussion on the paranormal world, I am not here to argue. It is fine if you don’t believe me, we can still discuss what we both believe about the paranormal without debating it- we can discuss creepy myths that may or may not be true about them :smiling_imp:

If you wish to debate, please PM me! I am always up for a good debate, just in PM!
Feel free to PM me if you ever have any questions about ghosts or the paranormal in general that you don’t wish to put on this thread.

Rules:
Keep it civil- be kind and respectful towards those who are discussing this somewhat heavy topic.
Please stay on topic

Or the ghosties will eat your pizza

Tags:
@MayPenny
@AlissaGrace
@Kyra101
@NemesisDarkFox

18 Likes

I believe in ghosts and other things because of my experiences. I’ve seen a few kids and then later learning they died from the news and whenever a family member of mine’s dies I have dreams about them and I can see them sometimes. Crazy to some people but I like freaky stuff. :joy:

5 Likes

I get scared of it sometimes, even though I see them everyday. It really is “crazy” when you think about it, but then it reaches to a certain point where you’re just like “this is my life” and are used to it. I had one encounter where I saw this spirit that looked like a person with a pumpkin head. THE SPIRIT TOOK OFF IT’S HEAD AND STARTED JUGGLING IT AROUND! It was funny lol- and creepy, now that I think about it.

5 Likes

Not too long ago my little sister told me about her friend Kaitlyn who was imaginary. She tried to show us her and I felt uneasy and I like spaced out and I freaking saw the girl. The girl had long hair and she was about slightly taller than me and she sat criss crossed. We freaked out and told my sister to stay away from her and the next day she said Kaitlyn followed her to school. I put a bible in their room and in my sister’s backpack the next day.

5 Likes

Also sometimes I see shadows or silhouettes of people and those are the scariest things besides my imaginary friends who were actually real.

3 Likes

A lot of the times what helps is imagining a barrier made of pure white light surrounding you and your family/your house, it has worked for me.

Yeah, I see similar things, almost every night- things that look like outlines. And you don’t need to call them “imaginary” if they are real. You can just call them paranormal beings? Idk, I would normally call them spirits, but, that term is usually associated with people who have passed away

4 Likes

Like the shadows are scary because how I see them is like they’re staring directly at me. It’s like out of the corner of my eye and my mom thinks I’m joking. If there’s like a little light you can see this man standing near my door. That was a while ago though. He’s been gone for a while. As for my friends I thought they were imaginary until I noticed some things. They were named Jasmine, Jewel, and Diamond. I can’t remember for sure everything but I remember telling them they could only come back when I told them a password. I know this was real because I used to write down important conversations between us in my diary and even my little sister’s who were about 3 and 5 at the time and my aunt who loves the paranormal remembers me playing with them through my diary and I found a page that says their names spell the password. I remember writing down the password but Idek anymore.

Sorry about the long message. I gtg. Gn :joy::blue_heart:

4 Likes

Look who is back to business. :ghost::wink:

Well, @KerriStrwberry had an encounter once, maybe she wants to tell about it. And @fcukforcookies can represent the sceptic side of things, just be a nice :cookie:, ok? :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Oh boy, I hope the skeptics come on here! :joy:

4 Likes

I will protect my forum niece, no worries. :wink:

3 Likes

It helps for me to turn on the light in my hallway, or my closet, so that I know that there will be always a bit of light in any darkness.

And, I know that some of the shadows are probably real and scary, but, our eyes also just do weird things with the darkness, and can make us see things. It has helped me to keep this in mind when I see things, and, even if they are real, it comforts me to know that there is a possibility- that in that scary situation, they might not be.

Tell your mom that you’re scared of the darkness, you guys can probably think of a practical solution together that will probably solve your problem. Maybe having your mom or another close family member staying up a little later or you going to sleep earlier- so that you know that your family will be there if you need them.

4 Likes

I have to go to bed right now (Can’t stay up too late less the demons come out) but I will be out to play tomorrow! :wink:

3 Likes

I’ve had serveral encounters with different :ghost: and all of them friendly :speak_no_evil::smiling_imp: :rofl:

4 Likes

A friendly punch with the :door: in your :see_no_evil:? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

:joy::joy: if that’s considered friendship I misread that who situation :scream::joy:

3 Likes

It’s your story, I was not there. :grin:

3 Likes

:joy::joy: it was scary and I was only 10 at the time so yes… not friendly :ghost:

3 Likes

These days, I firmly tell “ghosts” to stay out of my house and leave me be. I used to be more open to paranormal encounters in my younger years though.

6 Likes

Anyone up

3 Likes

Ty

2 Likes