I can’t do this

This is annoying.I keep getting flagged.This is stupid they do this every other day.So Episode Moderators.Answer my question why do they keep flagging me and who is flagging me I wanna know. I asked someone on MY ART SHOP If they knew how to sew.It got flagged.Something was of topic-Let me show you what I Wrote-“:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::weary::weary::weary::weary: ok” That is exactly what I said how did it get flagged? Idk you tell me.Another one I was saying back off to whoever was flagging me and that it was my art shop I can say what I want.
I have a witness-@MSOldin0403 can you confirm this?

Tags

@Sydney_H
@Arlene
@ForumAdmin
@Melani3
@Nick
@Tyler

All my tags can you explain this???
Anyone with this problem can you comment

1 Like

Can you send links to it?

To what

The posts that got flagged.

Go to K’s Overlay,Slash,and Character Sheet Shop ❤️😍 Scroll down and you will see a bunch of flagged posts

1 Like

You were talking about sewing and that’s considered to be off-topic since the topic is about an art shop.

You were off-topic :joy::joy:

Yeah, you have to stay on topic and just talk about art, nothing else. Anything that isnt related to your topic, will be flagged. U can just message her in private to talk about sewing. :wink: @ItzKastinR

Well it just dormers on the person. Maybe he or she though you were off topic.

You were off topic. I’ve seen your thread and it had nothing to do with it

LmAo you should just pm a moderator instead of making a topic about this-

As I said the do that like every other day most of the time I’m not off topic

it properly got a flag for been of topic. happens all the time nothing to worry about

2vslv5

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

They had no right to flag @MSoldin0403 she was just replying

1 Like

Yeah they did, because she was off-topic by responding to you.

They do this every other day

happens all the time. when you get a flag for been of topic it just means you are of topic, if that is the reason you get flag just ignore it. forums shall stay on topic and if they dont you get flag.

1 Like

How do you find that

this. I just got flag a lot in one setting. I woke up and had all this.

1 Like