I can’t login on episode app

Can someone help me to login my account (gmail) on episode app, it always says that login error.

2 Likes

Are you sure you’re using the correct username and password?

If yes, you can always submit a help ticket

1 Like

Thank you so much😊

1 Like

It once happened to me, I had to contact the Episode support team

1 Like

Do they fixed it?

Thank you for your response, i badly needed :frowning:

1 Like

Yes! It works perfectly now

1 Like

I submitted a help ticket, hopefully they fix mine. Thank you for your help :grin:

1 Like

Thank you to all of you, i got my account fixed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome sweetie :heart:

1 Like

I am in a situation and I need help I used to play on my ipad, episode. I was unable to login and password in the app so letters and numbers appeared as login and password. but i continued to play and read lots of stories but i wiped the ipad device and i can’t play on android. Now I have 4 passes in this email at most, I only had 2 emails. but I don’t have the stories and I want to be able to read stories. I read the majority that is on the homepage I don’t want to go back to the beginning please help me. I just signed up with this email on the forum. Thanks

1 Like

What did they do to fix it for you? I’m having issues with logging in too, and no troubleshooting is working. :pleading_face:

3 Likes

There’s nothing I can do I already read episode é stories from another like person here on forum :frowning: just have passes nothing else.

omg i really feel it right now, i never log in my account bcs it’s always ‘login error’ for over a years now. so frustrating

Hello! I am new on Episode! I had downloaded Episode App on my device with an older email some time ago , then deleted the app and now that I re-downloaded I tried to sign in with a new mail (the one I use in the writer’s portal) but it says that I’m already login on this device . However, the App didn’t ask me for details like username or to make my own Episode Avatar , as it usually does when you make an account.

Do you know if there is a solution to that?

Also, if I don’t have an account in the App, will I not be able to publish stories?