I can’t open Episode

hi so i havent been able to open episode for a month now because it keeps saying Time Out check your connection and try again, and when i do try that message pops up again. i’ve already sent in a ticket but all the responses are the same and didnt solve anything sadly:( i dont think its my wifis problem cause other apps work perfectly fine and i’ve seen other people on the forums talking about having this problem as well. Have you experienced this problem as well, is it solved now? If it works for you now, can you PLEASE tell me how to solve this?

5 Likes

This happened to me a few months back I deleted episode for 1 day then uploaded it again

i deleted mine for a week and it still doesnt work:((

What did episode say?

Maybe you need to update the app?

1 Like

I had experienced this often while traveling but it works fine when I come home back!

1 Like

I’d suggest you send a support ticket and hope for the best

1 Like

its updated:((

1 Like

That I need to troubleshjot my wifi or something, I already did that but it still doesn’t work. They said if it doesn’t solve my problem I have to switch wifis, but I don’t think I could because of this whole pandemic going on.

b°°st

If you have an iPhone, you can hold down on the app and it should give you options for recently read stories. All you have to do is click on one of the stories and you should be taken in the app.

(I don’t know how other phones work but if it has a similar app preview thing it should work there too)

1 Like

i tried that already, it still doesnt work:(

Ugh me too… Did you try reporting the issue through their mail? I report it but i don’t have any support ID to show them because I refreshed my app meaning delete its data.

1 Like

I sent them a ticket but since I couldn’t really open the app I stated there on the support ID box, that I don’t know or can’t find out what my support ID is because I have no way of finding out since the only way you can, is to open the app:) They’ve responded but, none of their suggestions helped me fix my problem sadly:(

2 Likes

Did you used mobile data? Did it work?

I had a similar problem, I couldn’t get on to the app to find my support code but you should be able to find it in your phone settings when you click on episode. Maybe that would work?

1 Like

i used mobile data as well, it still wont work:(

1 Like

ohh ty!

1 Like

I tried this but didn’t work because I have no support ID because when I reinstall my app it deleted its data :disappointed:

1 Like

Yeah but when u submit a support ticket to Episode they will ask you to screenshot the support code before you delete it and then send it to them, that’s what they asked me to do anyway:)

1 Like