I can’t open Episode

But did it open now?

Same, mine isn’t working and episode helps me calm my anxiety and I’m legit having a anxiety attack not being able to read any stories, and my iPad is charging and immmm sooo fusterated right now and mad.

2 Likes

apparently, my episode would open when connected to hotspot. have u tried that? i guess our wifi was the problem after all.

Yes! But none of the episode advices helped me. But 1 did help FIX my app!!

Did your app open now? I can tell you if it still didn’t work.

I see. That’s good. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey. Did you open your app now? Because I can open mine.

Well, I was able to open my app when I connected my phone to a different network. However, what I don’t understand is that why my app can’t open with our internet when it’s working fine, because I am able to stream on Netflix. Our wifi might be the problem but it’s not slow as well.

1 Like

That’s great!! I actually got the advice from a friend!

1 Like

Yas I’m glad that I am not suspended from Episode or anything. I just have to connect through somebody else’s wifi. May I know what advice your friend told you? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

She said that VPN might work.

1 Like

Ohh I see. Thank you so much. :blush:

1 Like

By the way, she DM me that this would work. image
Just download this app! It perfectly worked for me! :lemon:

1 Like

Nice! Thanks again! :blush:

1 Like

Open it using vpn, be careful tho they might get your personal information stored in your phone. I just turn the vpn on only when I’m using Episode.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip! :raspberry:

mines not working yet ahh:((

same :((

This is crazy :frowning: have you tried connecting to a different network?

i tried connecting to somebody’s hotspot and it worked fine, but when i got home to connect with my wifi, it will still say timed out. Try connecting to a hotspot. :sweat_smile: