I can’t remember the name of a story 😭

Um basically I had read a werewolf story about this female werewolf who had escaped from her old pack and had found her mate in the one she ran into. I dont remember much but I remover the girl barely talking to anyone other than her mate and I also remember that she literally only ate cereal. Can anyone help me find this story? I think the girls name was something along the lines of Selene. The story was also written in ink :upside_down_face:

1 Like

goldilocks: a wolf story ?

I’ve never read that but I’ll give it a try :upside_down_face: Thank you for helping :black_heart:

1 Like

yw :heart:

1 Like

I read that a long time ago! I’m pretty sure it’s either The Strength in Me by Danny Charles or The Wolf Within by EllyB. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Thank you :blush: I’ve red those before so it might be one of them :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Did you find the story?

Nope :pleading_face:
I’m still looking though :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I know 100% that I have read this story i just dont know the name. If you find it let me know ill do the same

1 Like

Ok thank you :upside_down_face: We’ll l look for it together :upside_down_face::joy:

1 Like

I think i might know why we cant find this story. I keep track of the stories i read on episode and there is one story which i cant find any traces of. The story is called : A Wolf’s Home by Paige. I cant find the story nor the author. I did however find one post about it! I think the story is deleted and the author left the community

Let me know if this sounds familiar to you

It does sound familiar :upside_down_face: It’s sad that it might be deleted though :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Hi! I have the same problem. I’m looking for the story tha has a character name cameron prince of ordovia, arden from america, lenox cameron’s friend and elina camerons ex. I accidentally removed it my faves and now i can’t find it in the romance section, please anyone can help me find it? I badly wanted to know the ending. Thank you!

Sounds like Prince and the Bodyguard? I’m not positive though. It used to be called Prince’s Lips.

1 Like

I found it! Thank you so much finally i can finish reading it😊

1 Like