I can’t remember the name of this story

help i need help finding a story! it’s about a girl who goes to college her brother is is very protective of her as her parents had been murdered so she has a body guard with her. She falls for a guy at a party i think who’s name begins with L ??

Logan or Liam?

it could be liam i really can’t remember

i think it had “body” in then name i think

help i need help finding a story! it’s about a girl who goes to college her brother is is very protective of her as her parents had been murdered so she has a body guard with her. She falls for a guy at a party i think who’s name begins with L ??

OMG I totally read that, I can’t remember!!! Was the brother named Connor??

Then she gets attacked at a party or something and she moves with her best friend and her bodyguard, right? Ugh! I can’t remember the name!!

Name starts with L…Death Note flashbacks

2 Likes

yes yes i think that’s it ! didn’t she sleep with the guy at the party? and then name had “body” in it i think ahahah

1 Like

Yes OMG I can’t remember :scream::scream:

I did a lot of digging and found this. I might be wrong, but I’m fairly certain it’s this story:

YES !!
omg thank u so much!!

1 Like

hi, i can’t find a story anymore😞. can you help me find it? the story is about a girl who is forced to marry a horrible mafia boss to pay off her father’s debt. The girl begins to have feelings for her husband’s best friend and his right hand in crime(Gabriel). The girl and Gabriel shared a kiss. And In this huge situation, the only friends that the girl has are her dog (Angel) and Gabriel.