I Cannot Access This Story

Hi, so a couple days ago I tried playing the second chapter of Get Lucky by Edera on my samsung galaxy s8 phone and when I press play it opens the loading screen but then just goes back to the home screen. So far this is the only story that does that as far as I know. I tried updating it, and restarted my phone yet it still does the exact same thing. I installed episode on my iPad and it works fine on there so it seems it is something with my phone. Has this happened to anyone and if so how did you fix it? Do I need to submit a ticket?

4 Likes

it hasn’t happened to me. It may be the phone? Have you tried uninstalling episode on ur phone and getting it again?
Maybe send a ticket?
I’m sorry i really don’t know, i hope you figure it out.:white_heart:

1 Like

I’ll try that out. Then if that doesn’t I’ll go the ticket route.

Looks like I am going to need to send a ticket.

Can you let me know the outcome please :slightly_smiling_face: this happened to me the other day on a story

Will do. :slight_smile: Good to know I am not the only one this has happened to.

1 Like

Its a total nightmare isn’t it! Thank you so much :slightly_smiling_face:

Okay, so my issue wasn’t fixed but I was told that stories have different requirements due to the complexity of the script or the assets used, and can have different requirements from chapter to chapter that can cause cause one or two stories to have this issue. A couple of fixes they told me to do was restart your device and your router, make certain you have a minimum of 2.5 GB of internal storage available on your device, close all other apps before launching Episode, or transfering your account to another device. And that if that doesn’t work I’ll need to use a different internet connection… such is life I suppose. :joy:

2 Likes

Oh gosh :joy: Thank you for letting me know :two_hearts: