I cannot get my character to fall properly!

Can anyone tell me how to make my character fall off the counter and onto the floor?

I’m trying to make one of my characters fall off of a counter and onto the floor, but they will only do the falling animation, and then walk to the floor. I’ve seriously been trying to figure this out for about forty minutes now and still stuggling!

Use does it while for the animation of the line of code.

ie:
@CHARACTER spot 1.280 100 200
@CHARACTER walks to spot 1.280 100 100 in 3 and CHARACTER does it while fall

But then how do you get rid of that awkward moment the character is left standing upright for a few seconds before falling ? I have this so far :
&CHARACTER spot 0.164 158 573 AND CHARCTER is surf_crowd_loop
@CHARACTER walks to spot 0.164 163 388 in .3 AND CHARACTER is surf_crowd_loop THEN CHARACTER is idle_fallen

This worked perfectly! thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Try this:

@CHARACTER spot 0.164 158 573 AND CHARCTER is surf_crowd_loop then CHARACTER walks to spot 0.164 163 388 in .3 AND CHARACTER does it while surf_crowd_loop THEN CHARACTER is idle_fallen

1 Like

@CHARACTER spot 0.665 181 259
@CHARACTER walks to spot 0.665 150 162 in 1 and CHARACTER does it while run_fall
@CHARACTER is idle_fallen

This is what mine looks like and there wasn’t any awkward standing upright before falling. But my character fell from a sitting position so I don’t know if that affected it at all!

1 Like