I cannot watch ads to shorten wait time

hello i would really appreciate it if someone helped me with this. so, i used to play episode on android and everything was cool but since i changed to iOS i cannot watch ads in order to shorten my wait time and get passes more quickly. the ad button has never appeared. i opened episode on an android device to check and i could still watch ads there. can someone explain what’s wrong?

I’m not too sure why it wouldn’t work for you. I’m on IOS and the add button works. The only thing you can really do is send in a ticket.

Hey there @cherrylemon, I’m Sydney the forum moderator. Welcome to our community! :smiley:

It sounds like you’ll need to submit a help ticket to our support team, they’d be more than happy to help you with this issue. :grin:

If I were you, I would file a help ticket. If you click on the daily challenge, exit, and you’re out of passes, it usually comes up for IOS

That’s weird because I have an IOS and the button always shows up. Here’s my question, are you signed into your account or have you ran out of passes in order to press the button.

oooh i need to be signed in? i cannot log into my account since it was created on an android and now i’m using iOS but i haven’t bothered making a new one. so the button can only be used by people with accounts?

Yeah that must be the problem. Probably have to make an account on your IOS but I’m sure you should be able to sign into the same on though from your android.