I can't come up with a name for my story

I can’t come up with a name for my new romance story… Have someone else had this problem? What did you do? Can someone help me?

2 Likes

All the time!
what is the story about?

1 Like

What’s it about?

2 Likes

I’m so happy to hear I’m not the only one! This has actually never been a problem for me before…

In short: the MC is a male who falls for his best friend’s girlfriend.

I was thinking of putting something like this as the description: When everything that is considered right flies out the window and the heart is making every decision for you/him how many hearts will end up broken?

For the profile pic I thought of something like this:

Summary

I always just have a list of titles that don’t relate to anything just waiting o but used and I would be happy to share them with you~

1 Like

That sounds great!

Heres what I got for you off the top of my head.
(I will send you the list personaly)

Forbidden
My best friends Girlfriend
Breaking rules
With the wrong girl

1 Like

My traitorous love

1 Like

Maybe you could go with a mithological reference or a biblical one to make the title sound impactful and very related to the story. For example, The Frenzy of Orlando (Orlando Furioso), and its “prequel”, Orlando in love

2 Likes

Thank you so much for all of your suggestions! They have inspired me and I now have a title for my story! :blush:

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas and titles. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

Oh, sorry, I thought I put it there :sweat_smile:

I guess you can close this topic? I now have a name for my story thanks to all the help I got! :blush:

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :smiley: