I can't decide my characters name

Hi! I have a character in a story I’ve been developing and I just can’t decide what his name should be. I’m a perfectionist and super indecisive so I’m constantly changing my main characters names which get’s super annoying. Please give me your opinions on what name you think suits him the best, and if you have any suggestions for names that would be super helpful too!

So far the names I’ve liked are

• Hayes
  • Calvin
  • Lars
  • Callum
  • Elijah
  • Fox

I also love the name Logan but there are already too many characters on episode named Logan and he already looks too similar to all the other guys in popular stories. Angel and Arizona are 2 others I really like but my main character (he is her love interest) is named Aurora (aka Rory) and it’s too weird if they have names that start with the same letter. Thank you for your input :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I really like Hayes

2 Likes

Hayes is a good name for a guy.

1 Like

Ooo I really likes Hayes as well, I don’t think I’ve read a story where the guys name is called Hayes before! I love Callum too cause you can shorten it to Cal.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.