I cant decide what I should name my character

Here I am back on the forums asking for you guys help because I’m so indecisive. My character’s name is currently Aurora but the more I read the name there’s something about it that I just don’t like. She’s either going to be in Highschool or College. Shes kinda like a “Bad girl”, so her personality is badass and she keeps walls up and doesn’t let people in easily.

The names I currently like for her are:

• Santana
  • Luna
  • Scarlett
  • Alyssa or Alissa
  • Corinna
  • Angel
  • Logan
  • Sapphire
  • Devin
  • Adriana or Adrian
  • Sylvia or Silvia
  • July
  • Autumn
  • Sage or Saige
  • Carmen

Please leave me suggestions of other names you think would fit her and let me know which of the names I added you think fit her best. Thanks for your help friends!

1 Like

She looks like an Angel too me which is ironic when I saw your list because when I first saw her I was like she looks like an Angelina or Angel then I read your list and their was Angel :laughing: but she also looks like a June also, those r my preferences :two_hearts:

1 Like

I think Alia would be good!! :heart::heart:

1 Like

Maybe Santana or scarlet :crazy_face:

1 Like

Badass? Oh, Sasha.

2 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Scarlett is a good name. So is Vanessa.
Or Nessa.

Honestly, it’s not so much about names. Just find a good name. It isn’t necessary that it should fit her personality.

2 Likes

Yeah. Like, yeah, some names give you the ‘bad boy’ vibe or the ‘golden girl’ vibe or the ‘popular girl’ vibe, but honestly, most of our personalities aren’t realistically shaped by what we are called. It’s our environment, our genes, our upbringing that makes us who we are.

Okay, it’s too early for this deepness. And yes 11:51am is too early for deepness. Deepness is reserved for the late hours of the evening when the sun is falling and the sky is a warm pink, casting shadows upon the-

okay, I’m getting out of here before I get flagged.

2 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Yes, I agree. Sometimes some names give that impression before we even see the character. But it doesn’t make sense. Because when you name a child, it’s really really soon to tell if they are gonna be a good guy or bad boy or golden girl or something.

2 Likes

Unless you name it when they’re in high school and before that, you call them Child No1 or Child No2 depending on how many children you’ve had so far :joy:

Father: dramatic voice Dear child No1, I have decided that you are now old enough to be entrusted with… a proper name!

Child No1: Yay, tysm!

2 Likes

I think Sage or Saige fits!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.