I can't decide whether I'll publish my story in Ink or Limelight

Hello everyone. I’m planning to write a story about a college institution for students with superpowers. The genre is mainly fantasy, but I’m planning to add more genres into it. I originally created the characters in Ink style. But since the Limelight style is preferred by most readers, I’ve decided to create my characters in Limelight as well.

I personally prefer Ink over Limelight. But now, Limelight is slowing growing into me. I can’t decide whether I’ll publish the story in Ink or Limelight. I have also thought of publishing two versions of my story. However, that requires more effort.

In what style should I create my story?

• Ink
  • Limelight
  • Two versions (Ink and Limelight)

0 voters

Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated :relaxed:

2 Likes

Trust your inner Ink fam and write it in Ink. :grin:

1 Like

^ what she said! :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Limelight, I mean the style has fangs. FANGS and it’s the latest, so it’s being updated the most :vampire:

Joking, as a limelight lover I say that but as an advocate for all styles, I say choose the one you LOVE the most and you will have the most fun writing in :rose:

I would recommend not putting a story in both styles. You already have it in one style, you don’t need to write it in another. Just pick the style you like the most personally and write in it.

1 Like

Thank you! As much as I love Ink, I am still torn right now because Limelight offers a wider option for different facial features.

Thank you for this, I’ll keep that in mind. I admit, I still can’t decide which art style I will use for my upcoming story. I already created the characters in both art styles. I prefer the animations and clothes in Ink. However, the facial features and clothing in Limelight adds more diversity in my story.

It appears that Limelight got the most votes in the poll. I might consider LL, but I’ll still have to wait for the guitar and smoking animations to be released first.

1 Like

Actually, I take My vote back. Since it’s A supernatural story and Episode just added Vampire stuff, that might be better style to use in this story.

1 Like

Thank you for this. The latest vampire stuff is kind of cool, but I won’t have vampires in this story.

1 Like

Hey ya!

Because of the fact that Ink is not updated anymore (as I know), I think Limelight is the best option.

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback!

1 Like