I can't enter! help me please

So, it’s been a lot of tries… I downloaded the app a thousand of times but it still does not ENTER… it show a Gray screen and gets me back to home page… U don’t know what to do please help.

I can't enter! help me please!

Hey! Just letting you know that your topic is being placed in the wrong category! Place it in the Mobile App Bug in Report a Bug category instead!

:hushed: :hushed: And OMG this has never happened to me before! :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: Maybe try to contact the Episode Team to report it so this won’t happen to others in the future?

Ah ok thanks :joy::pray:. AND I tried it… they say they will reply me later… but who knows if they are EVER going to reply!:pensive:

Don’t worry! They’ll try as best as they can because once there was bug regarding my profile, I sent them an email and BAM! Problem solved!

So, it’s been a lot of tries… I downloaded the app a thousand of times but it still does not ENTER… it show a Gray screen and gets me back to home page… U don’t know what to do please help.

Hey there @Cutecakes, this is Sydney the Moderator! :smiley: Sorry to hear about your issue. :frowning: I’d suggest submitting a help ticket to the support team! They’d be happy to help. :wink:

Note: On the ticket, it will ask for your Support ID, which is found in the app. Since you won’t be able to access this, just put six question marks in the box instead. :smile: