I can't find my story in create :(

Maybe you didn’t save it? (I’m not the best at these problems :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I did like a billion times :frowning:

Do you have a lot of other stories there that you’ve worked on in the past? (If you did) I had that problem too, I just used the web previewer, and it showed up on the app a day or two later. I think it might depend on how much of the story you have written, I’m not sure (If you don’t have a lot of other ones then sorry I have no idea :grimacing: )

2 Likes

Did you create any other stories, maybe ones you didn’t post?
If so scroll past all of them till the reach the last story on the right :grin:

1 Like

I have 9? I only published two and I tried the web preview and it won’t show :frowning:

I tried that too, and sadly it doesn’t come up. Oh I also tried logging out deleting the account and it didn’t work :frowning:

The app can only show so many stories at a time, it might just be showing your other ones since you looked at them recently. Sorry you can’t find it :disappointed: you might just have to wait and see if it ever shows up

1 Like

Oh ok, thank you! If it doesn’t show should I contact episode and if yes do you know how?

If it continues to not show up you can go to https://pocketgems.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
to fill out a form and explain what’s wrong

1 Like

Thank you so much! :smiley:

No problem! :hearts:

1 Like

Moved to Report a Bug Writer’s Portal. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

1 Like

This same thing happened to me! I filled a support ticket yesterday and so far haven’t got a response. I deleted some stories that Have no use to me and are empty. I deleted 3 and still can’t find it. I need to spot direct this new one And I can’t without it! :sleepy:

1 Like

If you just made the story and haven’t tried to preview it in the app yet. Your story has to have no errors in the first save… So if it has any errors, be sure to fix them first! :smiley:

1 Like

How can I delete the stories I don’t want? Also where can I fill a support ticket?

Ohhhhh well I don’t know if this counts, but I do have errors only for the background because they haven’t accepted it?

1 Like

Try changing the background.

1 Like

Omg it worked! Thank you so much! :grin:

1 Like

No problem, glad I could help! You should be able to add the background back now since you’ve saved it without errors first. :smile:

1 Like