I cant find this story i was reading please helpppp

heyy i was reading this story a while back and then i lost it, its about a poc lady living in newyork(i think) and she was apoker player she get hired by a mafia boss as an assistant. i know i havent explained it well but any help would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

i found it thanks for the help :)))

1 Like

Try searching for key words that you would link to the story. You’ll have to scroll through results and see if it comes up. Other than that, there isn’t much you can do if you don’t remember the name or author.

okay thanks for the help

1 Like

Hi! I have the same problem. I’m looking for the story tha has a character name cameron prince of ordovia, arden from america, lenox cameron’s friend and elina camerons ex. I accidentally removed it my faves and now i can’t find it in the romance section, please anyone can help me find it? I badly wanted to know the ending. Thank you!

I’ve also missed a story I was recently reading and it was in the what’s hot section very recently about a girl who was an undercover seductress and the FBI blackmailed her by threatening her father and also threatening to put her behind bars, into finding out about this rich guy. She went to the guy disguised as a waitress and that’s all I know! It’s disappeared completely and I was really enjoying it. I can’t remember the name for the life of me!