I can't play my story

I can’t preview my story. Sometimes it starts working and sometimes it doesn’t. It stops working whenever I replay it and sometimes it stops working for no reason. When I go to my story, the message says that the required file can’t be loaded. The strange thing is that I can preview my other stories that are not published.
Here is the screenshot:

I already submitted a ticket and got some answers but so far i am still not sure how to fix it. I just want to know if anyone has experienced this and if anyone knows how to fix this?

I have the same problem, what did they told you to do?

Already tried, but nothing seem to work.

They actually told me to delete the app and reinstall it which is what i will try. But this is the list of stuff that they told me that didn’t work because I already did them:

• Could you check the Play Store for updates to the Episode app?
  • Could you try connecting to both WiFi and Mobile Data?
  • Could you try connecting to a public WiFi access point?
  • Can you try fully closing the app and reopening it?
  • Can you try clearing the device’s cache? (Please do not clear the data as this can effect the app)
  • Can you make 2.5 GBs of internal storage available on your device (not an sd card)?
  • Can you try turning your device off and back on?
  • Is your device rooted? Rooted devices are not supported and may cause difficulties with connecting to our servers.
  • Is your Episode app stored on an SD Card? If so, could you please try moving the app to your internal storage?
1 Like

Update: Its still not working lol.

2 Likes

Same

1 Like