I can't read any stories! help

** i am russian and i don’t know english very well, so i used a translator to write this text, so i’m sorry for any mistakes in this text. i hope you understand what i’m saying.

:; guys, i really need help. i have a problem with the app, because of this i can’t play. like, i’m really tired of it already. i click on the button to read the story and then some shit happens. the story loads up a bit and then my tablet exits the app. then i go back in and click on the button and try to read the story but again this shit happens and no story loads. i can’t read any of the stories. when the story is loading, my tablet immediately exits the app in a second. and this happens every time i try to read a story. i’m not good at describing or explaining things, but i really hope you understand what i just said. and if you do not understand something, please write to me about it. i will try to explain it again, only in a simpler way. the main thing is that someone will help me. please. in youtube and on the Internet there are no similar cases so i’m probably the only person who has encountered this problem so i really need help because there is no information about this at all and i can not solve this problem on my own. that is, this forum is my last hope. so if you know how to help me then please write to me about it :pray: :pray: :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Hi @solachoi
I see you have problems with the app
The app usually works slow in tablets
And so does mine try using a phone but if it doesn’t work you can send an ticket here
https://episodesupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Hope this helped​:heart::heart::smiley::smiley:

1 Like

hi, i used this app on my phone and it worked well then, but now i don’t have access to my phone, so i have to use my tablet. thanks for the answer :heart: :heart: