I can't read stories!

Hey guys
When I enter to read a story, a black screen appears in front of me. But the internet is good here.
I turned off my phone more than once, and I uninstalled then downloaded the app again. Do you have any idea why this is happening?

Submit a ticket to the team

How can I submit a ticket?

Idk :woman_shrugging: bcs I’ve never had a problem w/ the system before, but I’m pretty sure there’s a site on the Writer’s Portal or something that allows you to submit one. Sorry I’m not much help :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

I found it, I will submit a ticket now.
Thanks for your help, much appreciated.:heart::heart:

2 Likes

I’m having problems with my app also. When I went to log on yesterday it was normal until it got through loading and then it was like I had logged onto the app for the first time then when I got to work my stories are it said congratulations you just got 40 tickets then I knew something was wrong when I clicked on my favorite and the app apparently added some stories to my favorite that I did not add. So I went to settings and look down and the thing said login well I was already logged in I thought. Then I’d notice that when I was reading my story my phone wood fall asleep and I’ve never had that happen until the last update in March when it took all of our profiles and stuff away so something came up I close my app and when I came back I tap my episode icon it started to load then all of a sudden the Bottom bar where you can see the progress of how much your story or app has loaded came up that was unusual hadn’t done that in a while then it started saying I had to accept terms of the Privacy whatever so click okay and I did and it closes itself and had been closing itself every since. I have uninstalled and reinstalled numerous times and cleared cache and force stopped and I still am nowhere. I’m having episode withdrawals now because all of my stories usually update today I put a ticket in but I don’t know how much good it’ll do because I can’t get to my username password or support ID what do I need to do that I’m not doing

Here’s the link to submit a ticket:
https://episodesupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

1 Like

Oh my god!!
Really this situation sucks!! :rage:
Idk if this is related to the new version of episode app.
I hope they will fix this new update!! :pleading_face:

1 Like

Thank you so muchh :pleading_face::purple_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

YES they fixed it

Really??!
I will check the play store

1 Like

I’m so excited alot of my stories updated! Yes do go and look. I hope your issue gets fixed soon. Please stay safe when you go out.

Thanks, you too. :heart_decoration:
What’s the name of your story?

1 Like

Oh my bad I don’t have any just yet. By my stories I ment the ones I was reading. I’m so sorry. But when I do have one you will be the first to know. Thank you for being so nice and kind to me. Every one has. I am truely blessed

1 Like

Omg, thank you, I appreciate the compliment. :pleading_face::purple_heart:
And I’m so sorry, I got it wrong. :sweat_smile:
I would love to read your story when you have one. :purple_heart:

1 Like

It’s not a problem. But as soon as they get our profiles back up I’m gonna see if o can find ya on there so I can follow you.

1 Like

Yeah, I will follow you back.
If you want here is my IG @ladies.episode

Mine is blue_eyed_pisces_74. Oh btw I do have a character in a series called run to you by sadiewritez. You should definetly read it. My name in the story is Ivy and another one of her stories I’m Ivy Black. I can’t remember the name of it right off but when I do I’ll let you know

1 Like

Ofc, I will read it :+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like