I can't remember the title of an Episode story [HELP]

The caption of the story is like : He would burn the entire city without her in it? i don’t remember.

The story is about a girl named Ariana. She has long feathered ginger red hair. Her background is she has been living with her uncle, a mafia boss I guess, who was also the one who killed her father, the uncle killed his own brother. She’s been living with a monster. Her uncle has r*ped her countless of times. I don’t remember what happened afterwards but she met a guy the LI. Xander? Idk. He has slick back jet black hair with fair skin. He’s a mafia boss ofc. When he’s mad, he shows this annoyed look instead of shouting or clenching his fist. Y’know the eyeroll animation? The look he gives at the end after the eyeroll is done is the look he made when he’s mad.

They were in love with each other without knowing that they have a history. The LI’s sister was killed when he was little and he found a girl with ginger red hair smiling at him at the scene. He knows the little girl is responsible for his sister’s death. He swore to find the girl himself. But little did he know the girl she has been searching for is the same person he’s been dating atm. The thing is, Ariana doesn’t even remember anything about her childhood at that time. But after 3 months of dating, she remembered everything.

If you know the title please do tell. I wish for all of you happiness. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I found these two stories that were similar to your description! Let me know if you find the right one :blob_hearts: :blob_sun:

2 Likes

Hi there.
The story you are looking for is Consequences by Atreyi.
Unfortunately it got removed from the app due to the violation of guidelines (adult content and severe abuse).

2 Likes

Thank you for the help :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:though the story is none of those two, I’ll be sure to read them. Have a great day, love :heart:

1 Like

Yes that’s the one thank you for your help :kissing_heart: I see it got removed… what a bummer that story was great :sob: anyway have a great day :heart:

1 Like

one of the only stories i enjoyed got removed :sob: :sob: