I can't see Classic characters while i am creating them

When i am creating the characters i can’t see them it just stays on the loading screen and nothing pops up. what’s going on? Is it a glitch?! @Cass @Trinady

Update it’s still like this. Is episode ever gonna fix it?
@Episode @Liz

It’s a glitch that a lot of other writers have had (including myself :persevere:) have had. I don’t know of any way to fix it

Yeah, it happened to me too. It sucks :frowning: I wish the Episode would hurry and fix it :confused:

Yeah i hope they do cause i want to write my new story

i wish they was a way that we could fix it

a way I have ‘fixed’ this is I’ll make my character, go to outfits where I can see it, and then make the necessary changes back in the character design menu

oh thats a good idea thank you for telling me

Also, this might be on only my account, but that method doesn’t work with male characters. With them, I got to the animation preview in the chapters and then I can see them

I have this problem too! :frowning:

I hope they can fix this @Cass

1 Like

I’'m having the same problem! I thought it was just my computer…
Hopefully, it will be fixed soon :frowning_face:

I’ve been having the same issue, I thought it was just me! Also When I click on the type of hair that I want my characters to have it doesn’t let me choose it and same goes for the skin color. Does anyone else have the same problem??

I dont get that i can still choose skin color and hair but hope they fix that as well

I wish they can fix this cause i can’t do my story if they don’t