I can't seem to zoom reset!

so lately i’ve been focusing on zooms in my story, i’m still working on the first episode though. I have advanced zooms in my first scene which is in a park, i used zoom helper and fortunately it works great. Moving on to the second scene, i also used advanced zooming but… although the zooms work, but i can’t seem to reset it. At first i thought the problem was because i was using a background that is still in review but, i deleted the background from the script and it didn’t work. Sometimes i would preview it on my phone or sometimes on my laptop… but the funny thing is, when i previewed it on my laptop from the line before the “zoom reset” it didn’t work. It would still zoom on my character but… when i previewed from the line after “zoom reset” it works, i’m really confused and i don’t know what to do next… can someone help me?

can you show us your script & are you doing @zoom reset?

![25|658x500]
(upload://csihwBW9VXabxTTUcPg415GiTKR.png)

Did you create someone named “NARR” ? also please make sure you reply to me so I can respond back quicker, thx

Backspace so the word zoom is purple. If that doesn’t work then just manually type in the zoom reset numbers. That always works for me.

@zoom on 0 0 to 100% in 0

Omg it works… i can’t thank you guys enough
thank you too much <3

Err… i’m too sorry to be such a burden to you guys but… it worked on the first time i previewed it but when i did it the second time, i didn’t. I’m so sorry to confuse you but i really need your help

Moved to Directing Help & Tips as that’s where scripting questions live! :v:t2:

Try your story on the app instead of the web