I can't sign into my new account on my computer! Please help!

Whenever I try to login to the writer’s portal it automatically signs into my old account that I used when I had an android, and it won’t let me login to my new account that I used for my new iphone. It let me for a little bit, but now whenever I press on the sign in with google option it automatically just signs into my old account. I also tried just deleting my old account, and I sent a ticket thing, but the response I got didn’t help me. I also cannot sign out of my old gmail on this computer because it belongs to my school, so I really just need some help either deleting my old account or figuring out how to sign into my new one.

1 Like

Try signing out of the google account if you haven’t already, like go to the little circle that has the first letter of your name or a picture you uploaded and log out. When I tried logging in with a different google account it would take me to the one with my other account and when I signed out of my older one it let me log in. I hope this makes sense

2 Likes

I can’t logout of that google account because it’s my school email, and the computer I’m using is also the school’s computer. So in the device’s settings it doesn’t allow me to sign out of that specific email

1 Like

Ohhh, sorry that I couldn’t help!

1 Like

It’s okay, but thank you for trying to help!

Hey there @emma.lynn.lau, have you tried clearing your cache on your browser?

Yeah, I tried clearing all my cache and website history because usually that works, but not this time. I even went as far to go on my old account’s email and set it so that it wouldn’t automatically sign into anything, but that didn’t work either.

1 Like

I had the same problem. I signed in using google, and it was leading me to my old account. I eventually just created a facebook account and logged in through there.

1 Like

Did it save your progress?

? If you mean progress on my old account , I didn’t do anything on there.

I meant on your new account because I already have a new account made with a story started, and if I make a facebook account with the same email, will it keep my new story progress?

I created another account. My original was a Facebook account and the new one was google, so maybe you could try that and see if it works. Also, it connected the two accounts and all my progress was saved for reading stories, but not in portals.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it will. I don’t know because I just made a facebook, and logged in from there. Sorry.