I can't think of a story title need help?

Hey guys. I’ve been working on my first story ever on episode, I already have most of the story written out, but I still need help deciding a name. The person whose title I choose will be able to make a character who has a role in the story and gets a shoutout in the episodes. The genres is a romance story.

Do you have any ideas?

4 Likes

Well if u give a brief idea about the story, I could help

2 Likes

It about a girl who lives with her boyfriend, she is constantly being abuse by him. She finally runs away and bump into one of the most biggest movies actor, but he’s cold and heartless and he’s looking for a hair stylist. and long story short they end up falling in love…

1 Like

You know what you should do.

The MC should kill her boyfriend and then run away. No more damsel in distress stories.

10 Likes

thats dark lol im i support

3 Likes

Do you think it’s a great idea

That would be interesting… just make sure you make it happen real fast, don’t give any specifics, no close zooms, that kinda thing… because otherwise its against guidelines.

And honestly I think killing him is going too far. What about punching him in the face a few times instead? :smirk:

5 Likes

Lengths of love
Tangled up in love
Cutting Ties
Acts of Love

2 Likes

Yes, but it would make it interesting. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

heyy!! i’m new to this but i would love to read your story could you please drop your episode name!!

1 Like

Any one else have title ideas for me :grin: :grin:

i mean your user ID so i can follow you and get an update whenever you post a story! lots of love

1 Like

no, MURDER.

1 Like

Hey, remember to post in the correct topic next time. Welcome to the community!

If you’re looking for stories to read, as you mentioned above, I recommend you check out some of the stories in the “promote your story” section.

1 Like

Do you have any ideas for a title

1 Like

Truly Mine

Shining Stars

Shining Bright

Forever Mine

Just so you know I might use these myself if they aren’t used

2 Likes

Go ahead it is your idea

1 Like

Tangled love
Tangled knots
Chaotic love
Love in-a-mess

1 Like

I saw someone say about killing him, what if it was an accident and she runs away to a new town in fear of what could happen?

5 Likes

I love this!

1 Like