I can't think of a story title need help?

Wow, that’s actually a great idea, why didn’t I think of that. Thanks, girl :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Chaotic love sounds great :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Do you have Instagram so I can shout you out, would you like to make a character who has a role in the story

2 Likes

Ofc i wud love to
My ig: zainab_zxb
Character…male/female…???

1 Like

I don’t mind your choice

2 Likes

You like it?

1 Like

I can’t see it

1 Like

Glad you like it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Trying to survive

1 Like

Bruised Souls” ?

4 Likes

What about “Out of the Dark”?

5 Likes

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story titles. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

2 Likes

What about never again?

2 Likes

What about Ligh Camera Cut!

1 Like

If you going with the idea of her k*lling off her boyfriend then I think “Behind the scenes” would work. Since there will be a crime scene and since it also relates to acting. :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Hm… maybe you can name it: Manhandled

1 Like

hi i want to make a story based on a show (as a fan fiction) the show is about orphans who are getting sold to demons and killed, and some of the kids run away. would i be able to make a story on this while following the guidelines? (sorry not sure who to ask ahah)

1 Like

These are the guidelines:

1 Like

No. You can get ideas but fan fiction is not allowed as you don’t own the ideas and names of characters. Also if you have questions post in a topic that relates to your question or else it is off topic and can get flagged.

1 Like

If you haven’t found any, then I have a few ideas.

Unwanted
Heartless
Hopelessly in Love
Abused by the Devil
Deadly Bite
Deadly Damsel
Out of the Dark
On the Run
My Human Punching Bag(if you’re going for dark)
Runaway Baby
Project: Escape

2 Likes