I could really use a cover for my story!

Hi there! I’m looking for someone who can make me a nice episode cover with characters! I’d like 3 characters in it(I’ll post pictures) and of course, a title and backround(not sure what though.) I’ll post pictures of my three characters.

The first one I’d like in the middle and I’d like her to be doing the animation arms_crossed_angry or whatever it’s called… The second one I would like on the right of the girl in the center and I would want him to be doing the animation flirt_wink_forward. The third character, would be on the left of the girl in the center and she’d be doing idle_awkward. If someone can do this for me that would be just amazing! If you can, send a comment or something…

Hello, I’d be glad to help out if you’re interested :slightly_smiling_face:
Here are some examples:
Example 1
Example 2
Thank you,
~Brooke Johnson

Want to see some examples

Sure thing!

1 Like

Hey! Well, a school campus backround would be prefered if you could do that. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Like%20a%20bossIf you could do this, but with a school campus backround or…something, and 3 characters with the animations I put above, then that would be awesome!

1 Like

If @Dangrousdiva can’t do it I can help you we both belong to EpisodeStudio group

1 Like

Okay. Thank you.

2 Likes

I will get started on it and it should be done in about 30 mins at most… of you pm me I will send you some backgrounds to make sure you like them beforehand I make it

Okay! sounds good to me.

1 Like

Also, I would like the title at the top, the name of the story is So do we. Thanks.

1 Like

No problem… We love doing covers… you want a large and small cover?

A large cover would be nice. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What’s the title of your story? :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s called ‘So do we’

I hope this is what you had in mind :heart:
Small cover
Large cover
If there’s anything you want changed, let me know :v:

1 Like

Woah! I like it! The large cover is nice! :slight_smile:

Did you want it day or night??