I could use a little help

I would like to upload an overlay, but I don’t know how to load it into the story. Someone help me please? :upside_down_face:

That is confusing! :joy: I am sorry I don’t understand that. But, if it helps, I already have a story cover and it is already set, I just need help setting a background in my story. Example
INT. BLACK - NIGHT
But, I have a image that I would like to set as my background.

So do you want to know how to upload an overlay? Or how to add it to your story?

Yes, please. How to add a background.

Sorry for misunderstanding :sweat_smile:

Here’s the right thread:

In this thread, it does not say how to add my own… unless it does and my background doesn’t have a name… so sorry I don’t understand.

So do you want to add your own overlay to the portal? Or did you already added one and you want to write it into the story?

I’m guessing add my own overlay into the portal.

In my thread (this one on the top) I explained how to do it:
I’ve got pictures there so you can understand it better, but maybe this will help:

OVERLAY:
Go to:
Art Catalog
Overlays
Uploaded to YOUR account

Then Select Image

Choose a name for your overlay and tick the box then upload

Ok I found what you were talking about! Thank you so much for your time and all the help!:hugs:

Check out YouTube. I was just looking at videos earlier. Type in “How to make your own backgrounds on Episode”. It’s super easy and the video is short. Hope this helps. :slight_smile: