I could use some help finding a story I've been looking for!

What I remember about the story is that a girl becomes a professional driver, but nobody is aware that she a driver, because the press and everybody believes it is her “friend” that is the driver. She is known to the public as the “friends” girlfriend (although she is not). I think that she did the driving and the friend did the press type things. I did not get far in the story but I think that girl starts to fall for another driver. That is all that I remember. I believe it was a limelight story.

I believe this sounds like Grid Queen by Daisy? o:

Omg that’s the story. Thank you so much I had just thought of this story the other day and hadn’t been able to get it out of my mind, so thanks for your help!

1 Like

Hi!! I know this isn’t the right Olaf to ask, but I didn’t know where to ask :frowning: Could someone please help me? I had episode a long time ago and I just reinstalled it, and I remember there was a story I FREAKING LOVED but I can’t remember the name, I just remember it was a romance and something about they were students and went one year abroad, he had an exgirlfriend, something about a mistery in the library or something like that… and also that the brother of my character wanted to “prove” my love interest and locked him in an elevator pretending she had been kidnapped, and he had a heart attack… and also near the end he had to go abroad for a year I think (for work) and then he proposed to her… I know it’s not much, but if someone could please tell me the name of the story I’d be so grateful :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

I wanted to say place*

Hey guys PLEASE HELP
I’m looking for a story on episode that I lost if I remember correctly the story started with a flashback where the main character was a baby and their parents gave her to her uncle to take care of her because I think they were about to die .Anyway the Mc didn’t had a name you had full Cc but I remember the Li 's name was Alessio (I think) she was in high school and she wore a necklace that her parents gave it to her and her best friend recognized her from that necklace and her Li which is her best friend’s brother . It’s a mafia story and she didn’t know that her uncle wasn’t her dad she had a lot of brother (cousins) but her father was away and she was going to meet him when she found out everything . Her mother was alive but hiding and I remember a scene where she walked into the room of her Li and he was getting out of the shower .
That’s pretty much everything I remember I would really appreciate it if someone would help me !!!:pensive::