I Could Use The Help Of A Guide

Hi! My name is Miliani, but I prefer to always be called Mili. Anyways, I have a journal full of stories I’ve written since third grade. I just really need help bringing it to life. I have been rejected help by a well respected author before, so if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say it at all. :sweat_smile:
I need help as in, modifying my story, helping me code, finding cover art, and so much more! I promise if any of my stories you help me with become famous… You will still get credit :blush:

Oh MY GOD!!!

that would be AWESOME

Can I get back to you in a few days, maybe once I’ve thought about how I might want it?:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

yes please!

THESEE ARE AWESOME!:grin: give me a week (max)
AND I’LL COME BACK TO YOU!
i love you!

Anyone else who might view this topic… I also would love a guide!

Hi! I work with roxy I’ll show you my examples as well

2 Likes

Those are reallly amazing too! I love the, “Keep You.” cover, that looks fantastic!

1 Like

Now that’s cool! Thank you for telling me! GN!

1 Like

Night

I have some examples too!

Everyone’s art is great btw and I don’t mind who you choose to do your art, but I just wanted to give you options as I love to help :two_hearts:

thanks! And I’ll get back on ur review tmr cause I have an evil mother :joy:

1 Like

I added some more examples on the previous message btw but sure thanks :blush:

I can help with the writing! PM me! I love writing and can give you examples of my writing! No author (popular or not) should just simply reject you… (I don’t know the full story…) But I’d absolutely love to help and also discuss your story with you!

(i can give you an example of a story I’m working on, but haven’t published, so you know my coding style too!)

1 Like

Hey @Stargazer54!
Wow, I can believe this was a month ago!
I’d like to thank you such for your offer! I’ve learned so much in the month I was on the forums, from coding, to editing, to even background desinging!
I learned a whole lot, and I have started my first story already! I even have a really talented cover artist! But, honestly thank you! :blush:

Hey, but I’d always love to PM you anytime, as a friend! :sunglasses:

1 Like