I create your custom dream background! background shop! (open and free!)

HEY GUYS! RECENTLY I HAVE STUDIED TO CREATE MY OWN CUSTOM BACKGROUNDS! IT IS SO FUN. AND I WOULD LOVE TO CREATE YOU DREAM CUSTOM BACKGROUNDS! MY EXAMPLES IS BELOW

This is my custom living room.
Next is my dream custom bedroom

HOPE YOU LIKE MY EXAMPLES! I DON WANT CREDIT UNLESS YOU INSIST TO! I WOULD LOVE TO CREATE YOUR DREAM BACKGROUND

THANKING YOU
RACHEL

5 Likes

Hey , could you try making a hospital room with a big window overlooking the city?

1 Like

Yes if course!

1 Like

hi,
i would like a pink girlie bedroom in INK. My only requirement is that there is space between the bed and the window

So mine is a little bit more complex, my main character has a bedroom that is darker in lighting, with a library covering one wall completely, the farthest back wall where her bed also is, is a glass wall-type-cage for her two pets, a snake and a tarantula. Her bed is also black along with whatever wall there is left and darker hardwood floors :joy: I will defiantly give credit!

Hey would you be able to create an internal bus background as well as an overlay of the exact same bus from the outside? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello can you get me Bedrooms with grey and blue, Living room, Kitchen, Warehouse, Fighting cage, Mansion outside, Staircase, Ballroom with hints of gold, Club, Hospital, Garden, and Gym

Hello, would you be able to make me a background that would be perfect for a character to relax in while they draw or paint or read? And can I also get a bedroom with a balcony overlooking the city or something like that?

Hey! Can I have a Background?