I created a website for my stories! [The Clique, Crimson, Sterling's Cure]

I created a website for my stories!

Hey y’all, so I created a google site to promote and post updates/additional content that my co-writer and I are working on related to writing and episode! Since forums is getting taken down (I have already ranted about this decision in the past, so I’ll spare you for now) we wanted to find a way to promote our stories the way we planned to do it on forums. So, with this comes a LOT more information than we planned to release about what we’re working on- all contained within this site.

I tried to make it as easy to navigate as possible, and aesthetically pleasing, of course. Keep in mind, I created this website to be seen on a desktop, so if it looks wonky on your phone or tablet, just remember that it wasn’t designed with those devices as a priority. It is still able to be navigated that way, but it’s not really meant to be.

What’s on Stories by R.lewis…?

• The site contains all of our current stories we’re working on and plan to release. It has cover art (3/4 stories are using temporary covers), description reveals, Spotify playlists, character reveals, and an FAQ section that gives some additional info. I worked very hard on these pages, so it would be greatly appreciated to have any eyes on it- even if not, it’ll be there for my appreciation LOL.
  • The site also contains a section that serves as an archive for my forums posts. I wanted to save some of my opinion and writing tips posts on here just to have and not lose them in the abyss. I had the thought that maybe I would try to have some actual important threads archived there, but I’m not sure where to even start with that. I’ll let you guys know if I pursue that.
  • The Dark Academia Community Contest info I am a part of also has it’s own section on my site to make it easier for people to find everything in one place.

Overall, this website is meant to be a gallery teasing future projects and to provide more info about our stories. As these stories release, their pages will be updated, more content will be unlocked, and teasers for new episodes will come out. We know everyone isn’t going to be refreshing our website over and over until updates come, so we will be sure to announce new content on our instagram. We’re very excited about this new method of story promotion, even if we’re the only ones who end up looking at it, LOL.

Please consider checking out our new site! Feel free to drop your opinions on the different stories being teased as well as any questions you have. <3

18 Likes

beautiful design!

1 Like

this is so beautiful! could you provide a link to read the clique?? it looks so good and i’d like to check it out but can’t find it!

edit: nevermind i just saw it’s coming on october 2024 :smiling_face_with_tear: i’m so excited to read it!

The design and aesthetic are looking very clean! Great job and good luck with your projects <3

1 Like

Thank you! haha, I’m glad you’re interested!! yes, it’s coming out in October, I will make sure the link is on the site when it begins release :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Our instagram is a good place to find updates about the clique!

1 Like

thank you, I really appreciate it! <3

Wow, your site looks amazing. Truly, well done!

1 Like

thank you so much! <3

1 Like

website is in my forums bio, but also right here:

2 Likes

Oh this is beautiful. Can’t wait to read The Clique

1 Like

thank you sm! I’m can’t wait to release it! <3

2 Likes

That’s amazing! How long did it take you to do this?

1 Like

Thank you! It took me around a week to put it together, it was really fun to make!

2 Likes

A question about your website… Was Google your first choice? Along the way, did you ever consider Wix or any other program?

I think I tried using Wix in the past, or something like it. For whatever reason, it wasn’t intuitive for me but I might have just been younger and less patient LOL. I didn’t explore options, I just wanted to see what google sites was capable of, then ended up with this! I’m sure there are other options, but google sites seems to offer everything I need!

1 Like

I see. Thanks for answering!

1 Like