I decided to take a break

So, I decided to take a break from the Episode Forums.

It’s not because I made some bad memories here or something similar to that. I’ve created this account about two years ago, but I started beging active about one year ago. Meanwhile I’ve got my own Art Shop and I also started to do digital drawings than only edits. I’m really happy and I want to thank you because you gave me the inspiration and motivation to do this!

This decision took me a few months, because I’m always afraid to disappoint anyone with that or other things. Since the day I’m suffering from depression I’m taking more care about other people than about me and meanwhile I have a long term therapy and my therapist told me to take more care about myself and the problem is that I feel bad if I have to reject request or say ‘no’ if someone asks me for favors, so I thought it’s easier to take a break instead of doing these things.
I’m sure that I’ll come back here after some time. I’m not planning to leave the forums completely, because all of you really gave me motivation, inspiration and happiness in some kind.

Related to my requests, I know that I still got some open requests and I promise that I’ll finish these soon! And I might accept some on my IG, but that’s depending on my mental health. Possibly I might also accept two/three requests here while I’m on a break. When I do that it’ll be all take place in my Art Shop.
And please don’t ask for request while I’m not accepting requests (When the topic title of my art shop says closed).

I hope you can understand that.

Random Tags

Sorry if you didn’t want to be tagged!
@Makayla.Reed @MiyakoMiyu @LISAANNEMARIEE @Faith.episode.cats @Jayl @Theebee2004 @ItsTerra @Danielle318 @ArtisticWaffle @Emmzy @kbail @Rebecca.Isabel @Random.Tomboy @pilot @Coco7 @ciciliano @QueenMilii @maddie.nicole @pilot @CoraMae @DazzledSnowFlake @Frey @Gazza_Episode @Hugueth.episode @itzznevaeh6 @Jaslene_Rivera @Krithi.epi @Lailac @mitsuki.writes @ninoknee @orangeweedie @PurpleRadiance @QueenChid @Jarec @Sunflower3 @Tiyashaonepisode @Uglygh0stt @viviwrites @wafers @xxprexiousxx @Youraduck @ZamiraArts

10 Likes

Completely understand! I wish you the best Nessa and hope things get better❤️

3 Likes

hope the break will be good :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Hope everything works out for you! :))

2 Likes

I understand! Take as much time as you need, your wellbeing and health always comes first :heart:

1 Like

I understand take as much time as you need for yourself, please take care of yourself your health is important :sparkles:

1 Like

take your time
your health and happiness come first <33

1 Like

Hey I completely understand… really I do I’m struggling with my mental health too, I take a look on here now and then but I’m not doing my stories at the moment, I just don’t have the energy to write.

This break is really helping me and I too will be starting therapy

1 Like

I don’t know you but you have made a good decision and I completely understand because it’s hard for me too to say no. I hope you take care of yourself. Self love is a must and self care should be your first priority. Even I’m working on that. Let’s get it done :hugs: we can do it, we will do it :heart::heart: @v.h_episode

1 Like

Every break is once over :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.