I dislike periods! Periodt

Tbh sometimes taking the meds causes more issues than the original problem so it’s just not really worth it haha

1 Like

Support

Ikr?! I would’ve never thought of cabbage either but it really works and it helped calm them down honestly

1 Like

I feel you! My periods are so unpleasant. I get diarrhoea, I vomit, I have the most painful cramps that are so bad I can’t even move. One time in college, I stayed in a cubicle for the whole day and slept on the floor and missed all my lessons. Everytime I stood up, I needed to poop and vomit so I just stayed on the floor until my friend came and told me that lessons were over. I don’t even know how I managed to get home as my college wasn’t close to my house and I used public transport to go home. I’m anaemic because my periods are so heavy and for a while, I had to take contraceptives to make my periods lighter, regular and less painful. It helped a lot with the pain and made my periods regular but my periods remained heavy and are still heavy now. I don’t take the pills anymore but I would love to continue taking them.
My periods nowadays are still bad but not as bad as they use to be. One time I had my period twice in one month. I was so pissed.
My periods lasts for 5 days and my cramps lasts all those days but the first and the last day are always the worst. I tried taking painkillers once but that did not help at all.
Whew I hate periods lol.

5 Likes

Ok maybe I should give you an actual suggestion, get up yes I said get up and go to do some sport or a walk, it helps very VERY much with period cramps. It’s scientifically approved that movement helps to reduce period cramps. I know that you now are thinking no way I’m getting up now but if you do so and go for a walk you’ll feel better.

Sorry for my English :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Same here I feel like it’s better not to take any painkiller and just control my freaking emotions with pain no other choices are there.

Pills don’t work for me either. So, I’m usually just dead in bed all day. Cursing on how men ain’t shit :sweat_smile: I did find out if I lay on my stomach and arch forward that helps. Here is an example:
But instead your butt is higher. It works 10% of the time, but everyone is different.
Nothing works for me… I just suffer until it’s over :sleepy:

7 Likes

Same! Like I’ve been soooo depressed yesterday for no reason. Nothing remotely bad even happened I just started crying. I was so confused :joy:

3 Likes

I so wish I could do this, stupid lungs being useless so I cant breathe if I’m on my back or stomach :laughing:

Yeah me dancing helps my cramps

1 Like

Yah my friend says it works but not for me it feels like I am shitting more more pain in my stomach. I think that why always women suffer?

1 Like

We women are so strong I guess if men get periods or they suffer for freaking 9 months during pregnancy and then take care of everything and even go to office for work they won’t be able to handle it and just surrender like a game

4 Likes

Not insulting men but it’s the fact

1 Like

For me also the hot water bottle on my belly works most of the time but yeah it’s Summer who wants to have an actual fire bottle on your skin

3 Likes

We women do not surrender but we fight for everything

2 Likes

Then too in this world there are so many bad people who rapes the women just being frankly and they think by doing this we are stronger than women and just do this shit things for having pleasure and just use and throw women for their use and women has to again suffer the consequences with the society and her daily routine.

3 Likes

I feel so sad that the women who can’t self defense themselves as in society there are more no. Of men than women.

2 Likes

Face down, ass up…

5 Likes

Sorry but this is going off topic but I want to just express my emotions that’s it

1 Like

That’s the way we like to :shushing_face:

6 Likes