I do Art Scenes! (SLOTS OPEN: NONE)(STATUS:CLOSED)

I’m new in town, but have been very into episode recently!
So if you would like an art scene please leave a very detailed explanation of what you want. Attach photos of the characters, and give me examples of the types of backgrounds you want. I have the rights to my art and will need to be credited. I will also attach a small watermark on the art for copyright purposes. Now, I will do this by slots and have three open at a time. It’s first to come first serve so if you get accepted I will work in the order of which I accepted. My art is detailed and I will require time to complete them, so please be patient! My art is drawn not an edit! My instagram is episode.ushi

To Do List:
1.N/A
2.N/A
3. N/A
Example of my art:

60 Likes

omg!!
You are awesome…:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks so much!

Your art is beautiful, can I get a scene? :heart_eyes::sparkling_heart:

Can I ask what program you use??
And how many characters can you do in one scene??

These look beautiful :heart_eyes:
Do you mind if I request one?

1 Like

Please read the post and do what I asked by providing me with all the needed information including the pictures of the characters, background ideas, and a detailed description of what you want ^^,

2 Likes

Sure, thank you so much!!

I use Paint Tool Sai, and Photoshop cc! I would keep it Limited to 2 please.

Please read the post and do what I asked by providing me with all the needed information including the pictures of the characters, background ideas, and a detailed description of what you want .

1 Like

I would like to request one of these art scenes for a few different reasons. One: this scene would be very hard to direct using overlays, and facial expressions available from Episode’s platform. Two: your art is gorgeous, and I think it would fit into the story very, very well :heart_eyes:

It’s completely 100% up to you if you decide to make this or not :slightly_smiling_face:

Okay so the characters I would like to be included are:
Male character & Female character

I would like the background to be like this. And could it be slightly blurred, so that there is a more dramatic effect on the characters?

If this wouldn’t be too much trouble, I would like the scene to be reminiscent of this photo, where the female character is holding back the male character, whilst the male character is crying (I’m pretty bad at describing things, but the gif I included should clear up any confusion :sweat_smile:). If this seems like something you don’t think you can do or do not wish to do, that is completely fine, and I will respect your wishes :two_hearts:

1 Like

So, character pictures-
the girl-

the boy-

outfits will be in the end…

the background will be the one in the art catalog that is this-

INT. CASTLE BALLROOM - NIGHT is the name…

A detailed description would be this-

so I want the characters to be in a dancing position in which the boy has both his hand around her back… the girl has the both of her hands on his chest. looking into each others eyes as if mesmerized…
here’s a picture for you to work with-

thank you…

clothes-
girl
cloth

boy
cloth2

First Character:
Hair: Short Wavy Ombre (Chestnut Brown)
Eyes: Female Generic (Hazel)
Face: Heart Soft
Eyebrows: Arched Natural (Chestnut Brown)
Nose: Defined Natural
Mouth: Full Heart Pouty (Plum Matte)
Skin color: Beige Neutral
Outfit:

Second Character:

Outfit-

I was wondering if maybe you could have the second character holding a baby (it’s a boy) and she is on the left. On the right, there is the first character and they are both looking adoringly at the baby. Any hospital background is fine. I really hope you accept my request. If you do, thank you so much :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

Approved

Approved!

1 Like

Thanks so much! Can’t wait to see how it turns out :slightly_smiling_face:

Is the boy a wolf of some kind?

Can you provide a picture of the first character?

1 Like

Sorry I think the clothes didn’t loaded…over there…