I do Art Scenes! (SLOTS OPEN: NONE)(STATUS:CLOSED)

Hi, can I please get an art scene?

Your art blows me away!!! Could I request a large cover for my story?

Hello!
First of all I want to tell you that your work is amazing!:grin:
And I’d like to know if I can request a cover for my story?
If yes, I’ll send you details in pm (if you’re ok with this)
Thanks for your answer :kissing_heart:

Can I have her looking more life like leaning backwards on the balcony railing?
Thanks
Gmail: arianaepisodes@gmail.com

@ushio could i request something

Hey @Ushio!

I really, am like in love with your art work, so I wanted to request a art scene!

Characters

Background

Couch

What the art scene is

I would like the art scene to be, Zander sitting on the couch and Carmen sitting on the ground in front of the couch. And Zander has his arms around Carmen and he is playing a video game and Carmen is also playing a video game!

Maybe something like this:

Thanks so much!!

Hiiii, I love your art and am literally RUNNING to request lol :sweat_smile:. The backstory to the art scene is that there are twin sisters, Willow and Wilhelmina Walker. Whereas Wilhelmina is more headstrong and brave, Willow is more calm and fashionable. They’re pretty much identical, which they grew to hate as they as well grew apart, which is why they have different hair, eyebrows, lipstick etc, to prove that they ARE NOT the same. However, they both work at I.N.S.I.G.H.T, a secret international agency protecting Earth as we speak. The two of them are secret agents and although they dislike each other, they must try and work together to save humanity. Drama awaits! (lol) I hope that will help in some way :blush:. The idea I have for the artscene is that Wilhelmina, the one with red lipstick and tied back hair, has her arm on Willow’s shoulder, Willow is the one with long wavy hair and pink lipstick.
Wilhelmina is grinning kinda sassy (:joy:) and willow is just kinda smiling with one of her eyebrows raised like ‘omg life’. They’re both looking at each other in the corners of their eyes and Wilhelmina’s on the right and Willow’s on the left (I’m trying to be as detailed as possible!)
Here is a picture of Wilhelmina:

Anddd here is a picture of Willow:

Here is the kind of background I have in mind:

Thank you so much~ Izzy

Hey! Welcome to the community your art is amazing!
I was wondering if you could make me a cover? If so here are the deets,

Pose~

Character 1~

This is the male character in the pose.

Character 2~

This is the female character in the pose.

Background~

or something similiar.

Extra Info~ The male character is winking and smiling and the girl is smiling.

Hi there! I was wondering if I could request an edit because your art is amazing :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
There are 2 people in it and ones a girl the other is a boy. The girl has a ginger high ponytail and has light blue eyes. The guy has black cropped hair and blue eyes. The girl has just fallen onto the guy so she’s on top and they are looking into each other’s eyes. They were sparring in boxing.:joy: the girl is wearing a black tank top and black shorts. The guy is wearing ripped black jeans and is shirtless and has a six pack :ok_hand: and sleves of tattoos. I’ll send pics of the characters :slight_smile:

this is what the guy and the girl look like :grin:

Here is the background I would like to use 20180709_105546

Hey :slight_smile:

I love your artwork and I have read on your instagram page, that you do covers too. That’s why I would like to request a cover art for my story “In love with my boyfriend’s best friend”

Milo-Ash

That’s how I would like it to look. Including story title “In love with my boyfriend’s best friend” and my epispde user Name “by NataschaXO” and your name as the cover artist. I will also will give you credit in my story :wink:

Here are the exact charakter details…

And here is the background without charakters…
Bedroom

I would be so happy if you could draw that :slight_smile:

Greetings
Natascha

Can u make me one? Mine are bad than yours. Please make me one

I need the same but A little different!
It’s kind of office life story…

I have my description of the story…
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:
“You are more worthly than my money” Every words from his hot lips is meaning full. One night changes the next day of my. I realise, I was finally in love with someone. (CC)
:point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:

Story name:- Possessive

Characters…

Here are those, my co-author is Raeesa. And the author is Dreamer…

I will dm u more details!:blush:

Their pose are:-

Hi I would like to request an art scene for my story.

These are the characters I want to include:

Female:

Skin: tan
Brow: smooth arch
Hair: beach wave hair (fawn)
Eyes: upturn feline (blue)
Face: soft heart
Nose: aquiline
Lips: full round (Bordeaux)

Male:

Skin: light
Brow: thin arch
Hair: modern pompadour (blonde)
Eyes: classic round (blue)
Face: square jaw
Nose: button
Lips: classic (terracotta)

I would like this background:
pv2_back_INT__ISLAND_BEDROOM___NIGHT

But from this angle:
XhXHo0iNUHbg_AngieBedRed_Day

A detailed description of the scene:

I would like it where the guy is laying on the bed unconscious (but is still alive) and the girl is on top of him crying from relief and happiness they are both soaking wet their foreheads are touching and her hands are on his cheeks here’s a picture to help you get a better idea of what I am talking about

And this is what they will be wearing:

girl:
42%20PM

guy:
05%20PM

I really hope you can accept my request.

Thanks!

Can I request a cover? :slight_smile:

I Know There’s A Very Slim Chance That My Request Will Be Accepted, But I Thought I’d Give It A Shot :see_no_evil:. Anyway, I Was Thinking Of There Being A Girl Whose Walking Down A Path With Her Suitcase To Show How Far My Character Has Come.

Something Like This:

~ Or She Could Be Turned Around With A Look Of Determination.

The Character In The Story:

Example For The Background:

~In The Event That You Actually Choose My Request, I Could Give More Details If Needed :grinning:. If You Don’t Choose My Request Thank You In Advance For Taking The Time To Read My Request And Keep Up The Good Work :blue_heart:!