I do covers! (OPEN FOR REQUESTS)

requests

If you choose to have me to do your cover, message me the info and details on how you want your cover.

*Cover art request form*

are u good at drawing faces?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

hi can u do one for me

sure. Just message me the info

ok

can u give me about 30 mins

then i can send the info

okay.

Wow! Amazing art!

Thanks.

No problem.

But I can’t take credit for all of it, someone did the drawing and the drawing is the main part of it, but I made pretty good covers completely on my own If i do say so myself …

I’m pretty sure you do. :slight_smile:

I do covers for episode stories and I’m doing free requests so feel free to fill out the form and have me do your covers. The reason I am making a form more mandatory: “People request for us artists to do covers and just message us with a whole bunch of things on how they want their covers, and I feel like a form is much easier and more organized for you and me.” On the request form is two examples of work I have done.

Request form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfFQhOxzFmezf658YLycnYXtLsHjK7TKzMWYjpZ80MP5D6_Fg/viewform

Hi all. We certainly understand wanting to receive credit for your own work. But calling other users out in the public forum will do nothing but cause off-topic drama. As always, any post’s that you feel break forum guidelines/rules, please flag them accordingly. Also, if you feel the need to call someone out, please do it in PM and not inside of the topic, as all it does is cause off topic banter, which is against forum rules. Thanks! :peace_symbol:

Note: Not one person has flagged the op topic/post telling us that the user is copying another user’s work. Just a fyi.

Hi could you make one for me please?