I do Covers (small / large) , edits, splashes

Hey there, if you’re reading this that must mean you need someone to do your Cover, edit, splashes etc…
Well, I’m your girl :smile:

Here are examples of my work:

COVERS LL

COVERS INK

Edits

ART

In return of me making you something you have to:

• Follow me on my instagram account @/annat.stories
  • Give me Credit :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
  • Read my episode story (before you ask why, read till the end)

Okay so… Lately I have been getting a good, positive feedback about my story (which motivated me) BUT we changed wi-fi device in my house which doesn’t let me get into episode (NEVER), so I can read episode anywhere else, but not at my own house, which makes it difficult for me to do R4R (read for read). I don’t live in a big city, and even when I am in my closest city I am usually with friends and again, can’t do R4R. So this is the closest I can do to get my story out there :frowning:

5 Likes

Wow! Ur art looks amazing! Can I request a large cover in LL?. I am mayarose,stories on instagram so you know that I followed you:) what’s the name of ur story?

1 Like

Thank you so much :smile:
Sure, I will start them tomorrow but can you just send me screenshots of your characters? I will do the pose and the rest (you can say what type of pose you want) :slight_smile:
My story is in my instagram bio :smile:

1 Like

Hey there so I’ve just seen your art and wow your so talented I would love it if you could make me some art for my ink story and I will follow you on instagram my name on it is Xali_lou05X and again would love it if you could if you can’t I understand xx

1 Like

Hello! Your art is amazing! You have a lot of talent! :heart: Can I please have a Cover Ink? Thank you so so much! Take as much time as you need!

1 Like

Sure, just tell me a little bit more about what you’re looking for (pose,story,characters) you can PM me here or on my instagram :smile:
Thanks for the compliment :wink:

1 Like

Hey there :smiley:
Thanks for the compliment and yeah sure :heart_decoration:
Just send me screenshot of your characters and tell me the pose you’d like (you can also PM me a little bit about your story) :wink:

1 Like

Hi, I love your artwork! Can I request a cover? My instagram is mercedes.epistories, but I can’t read your story because I don’t have a phone.

1 Like

Thank you and yes :smile:
Limelight or INK? :wink:

1 Like

OMG your artwork is amazing! And i’m just about to start reading your story :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Can I request a cover in LL? My name is hertafejzolli on instagram so you now i followed you :blush:

1 Like

Hey! Thank you :heart_decoration:
Yes, sure :slight_smile: you can PM me with more details (pose of characters, storyline, background etc)
And please send me a screenshot of your characters?

1 Like

INK, I’ll send you the details. Thank you!

1 Like

Can you do a cover for me? I love your story and the cover!

1 Like

Sure :smile:
Just PM or DM me a little bit about what you want :smile:

1 Like

Okay thanks so much! honestly :revolving_hearts:

What I want: I want two characters, The girl with a flame in her hand like she’s holding it up and the guy right next to her. Can the girl be smiling but in the same pose in the picture? Also can you make her wear revealing clothing? ( of your choice:))) I also want her leg to be wrapped around the guy. ( preferably I want her on the right facing left and the guy on left the facing right towards her) try to make it look sexy but not to sexy ya know? ( background can it be the imaige down below? If not just a episode background with an alley
Characters (Include pics):

[download
download.png310×650 74.6 KB

Something kinda like this?

1 Like

Yeah! Thank you! :heart:

I know it’s only one character but she’s the main character! My story is about a girl who is insecure because of all the beautiful people around her and Finally meets people to guide her through and to say that she is good enough! :slight_smile: Once again thank you!
Story name: Mascara Off
Background: Maybe outside by really pretty roses
You can also change the outfit if you want :heart::blush:
Author: Yazz

1 Like

Here’s the details:
Title: Hold Me Tight
Author: Mercedes B.
Brief Description: After her parents death and moore trauma, Nadia gives up on love and starts to focus on finding her parents, but when 2 people take a liking in her, she starts to believe again the only problem is who will she pick.
I don’t know what I want to maybe I could send your references and you could see if you can do one of them and then I will send you the character details.

Picture References!

download
download%20(1)
pic3

1 Like

Sure I can try that pose, but it’s not going to be as good :wink:
You asked for two characters which means two episodes :smile: (I think that’s fair?, you can PM me screenshots or DM me on my mentioned instagram account :smiley:

1 Like

I love those type of stories, sure I can make it (Are you only looking for small cover or large as well?)

1 Like

Thank you for pictures :smile: Are you only looking for small cover or large one as well?

1 Like