I do Proofreads and Reviews for Reviews!.. Let Me Know!

Reviews and Proofreads!

Hey Guys!
If you’re a new writer to Episode and want to know how to improve your stories, I’m your gal!
If you would like to check out my story, it’s called “Submerged Souls!” Screenshot and tag me on IG or here!

Fill out this form about your story:

Story Title:
Story Description:
Author:
Number of Episodes:
Genre:
Instagram (If you have one):
Published yet?:
Extra info:

*If you want a proofread, fill out the form above and send me your story’s link here or on ig: @anie_writes_
*Reviews may take up to 5 days…
*If you have a ton of Episodes ready, keep in mind I only do the first 3… If you still want me to read all of them, let me know, but your review will take a little longer to write up.

Woah! You guys! This post blew up, so I want to apologize for taking a little longer for getting your reviews out! Sorry!

Happy Writing Folks!

Hey @Anie_Sriv. Thank you for this! It is very helpful. I’m Winter and I’m hoping you’ll review my story. :hugs:

Story Title: Soccer Moms: Blast to the Future
Author Name: Winter05 with Episode Royalty
Story Description: All it takes is one shot to change your whole life. Win or lose, nothing will ever be the same.
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama
Chapters Released: 6 (Complete)
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6395210318086144
Instagram: winter05.episode

Please PM me my review. I hope you enjoy it! :wink:

~ Winter05 :snowflake:

Story Title: In the County
Story Description: Alex live an upscale life, with an upscale attitude. Will Fair County take her down a peg?
Author: Mimi B.
Genre: Romance

@WinterMoon05 Your review has been accepted!

@Mimibrix Your review has been accepted!

Story Title: New Life Experiences
Story Description: Arielle’s parents have divorced, and her mom is now remarried. Can she fix her mistakes upon making them?
Author: Sarah Todd
Genre: Drama
Extra info: This is a work in progress.
Link: [http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5689977382240256]

Oh my goodness! That by far was one of the best stories I have ever read. Let me just say you and the whole Episode Royalty Team have outdone themselves. I was so impressed by the plot and directing! The narration was on point, and the zooms were another huge plus! I love how you built a relationship with the whole family… Maybe you could’ve made Calvin play a slightly bigger part? Anyways, overall, I loved this story so much, and wouldn’t mind re-reading it with the other ending…

RATE: 9/10

@galadriel34 Your review has been accepted!

Hi @Anie_Sriv!
Thank you for creating this thread! If you are still open for reviews and proofreads, I would really appreciate some feedback :slight_smile:
Story title: H & V: Lie to me
Description: After only serving 3 years of a 25 to life sentence, Aiden Suarez is mysteriously released. But wait, what’s that? Oh right, “Aiden Suarez” no longer exists.
Author: Alexandra Mar
Chapters: 4 (ongoing)
Instagram: @alexandramar.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6378501067505664

@AMar Oh, I’ve actually read the first episode and I really enjoyed it! I’ll be sure to come back to you once I’m done… :grin:
Your review has been accepted!

sfjadfdasfkdsabfa happy scream
Sorry, since my story is buried somewhere in the depths of the app, I doubted anyone aside from those who I already know read my story would even know my story existed :sweat_smile:This really makes me so happy and the fact that you enjoyed the first episode makes me even happier :smile: :smile:
I look forward to hearing from you! Take your time :slight_smile:

So, I enjoyed your story’s plot a lot. There were a few grammar mistakes which didn’t bother me too much. I noticed that you shifted from scenes a little abruptly… To fix that, use the transition command. I also noticed that the spot directing was a bit off. The characters would stand on weird platforms, but again, that didn’t bother me too much. Overall, I think your story has a lot of potential, and if you need help with the coding, feel free to PM me here or DM me on Instagram @anie_writes_ !
Thank you!

RATE: 5/10

Aww, you’re so sweet! I actually really did enjoy it. Your first episode was amazing and I’m pretty surprised it hasn’t blown up, yet! Keep up the great work, and I’m looking forward to writing your review! :smile:

It would mean so much to me did a review and proofread but this story is a little dark so if you read the first chapter and its too dark, you can stop reading. please and thank you

Hi! I’m not a new writer but I’d still appreciate your proofreading:

Title: Pyrrhic
Author: Christina Dawn
Genre: Action/Drama/Comedy
Style: INK
Completion: 4 (ongoing)
Description: Your destination: Lacuna
Your target: Americans
Your nation is counting on you, but is anyone who they say they are? Choices matter.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6331424156549120 1

Mean_Girls_pmu0_posterThumb_vYQOuZOasr%20(2)

I really hope you like it. Thank you!

So as promised I read all your episodes… Gurl how you doing that? I mean your plot is just so intriguing! I don’t think I saw any grammar mistakes… Your overlays… Can we take a moment of silence for those bomb overlays? The spot directing and the zooms were perfect! I’m totally gonna read the next episodes you publish… I also loved that sense of mystery that you are creating… It’s a really good tactic for your audience wanting more… Great Job!

RATE: 10/10

I read your story and I really enjoyed your plot! I loved how the MC isn’t the typical perfect girl, and that you switched roles on us so that the MC is spoiled and bratty, but she is going through a lot… There were a few spot directing mistakes, but other than that I think you’re good! Maybe you could develop things more instead of rushing onto the next things. I’ve noticed this helps keep your plot real. Overall, I enjoyed your story and think it could go far…

RATE: 6/10

@Sarahsunshine Good to know! Your review has been accepted!

@christinadawnstories Your review has been accepted!

Can you PM me in order to review my story? My story isn’t published and I don’t want to just link it and have everyone openly read it while im not gaining reads :joy:

Yes definitely! I get what you mean… :grinning:

Thank you!