I do Proofreads and Reviews for Reviews!.. Let Me Know!

Thank so much!!! I appreciate you taking your time, you’ve helped me a lot :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Hey there, @Anie_Sriv! Thank you for creating this thread! I’d love a review! Here are my story details:

Story Title: Silhouettes
Story Description: Arion’s ready to risk it all to make her dreams come true. Leslie sees him every day, yet fails to recognize who he is. Watch them fall in love…without ever meeting each other.
Author: aprilish
Number of Episodes: Four (but there’s more on their way!)
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Instagram: @aprilish.episode
Published yet?: Yes
Extra Info: here’s the link to my story, in case you want: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6116658762874880

Thank you so much! Looking forward to hearing your feedback! :blush::two_hearts:

Hi, I’d really like to get some good solid feedback on the story I’ve been working on so I’d appreciate any advice or commentary you have.

Story Title: Ella
Story Description: Treated like a servant by her stepmother and stepsisters, Ella’s life is far from glamorous, but things may begin to change once a famous actor and his family come to town.
Author: Madeline
Number of Episodes: 4 so far
Genre: Romance/drama
Instagram (If you have one): N/A
Published yet?: Yes
Extra info: Feel free to point out specific problems if you want to.

And here’s the link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5385391215869952

Hi, @Anie_Sriv!

Thank you very much for creating this thread, this is very kind of you! Constructive criticism is exactly what I am looking for!

If you are interested in reading a story with several mini-games and where CHOICES REALLY MATTER then, please, give my story a try. I promise, the story will keep you hooked :blush:

My story details:

Name of story: H & V: Fate
Author: Alex Af
Genre: Thriller
Episodes: 4 (completed)
Summary of story: Young ambitious journalist hunting down a powerful tycoon who has made a fortune based on lies. But who really is a villain here? Choices matter.
Link to story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6548486212681728
Instagram: @episode.alex.af

2 Likes

Dear @Anie_Sriv!
I’d love to receive your review of my story. :slight_smile: I have quite many episodes published, but you can read as much of them as you find expedient. I’d be insanely happy if you found my story interesting enough to read it all, but it’s up to you and I know how hard to implement this when the number of review requests is high. Yet I’m ready to wait for your review as much as needed. :slight_smile: Thanks in advance. :slight_smile: Have a wonderful day!

Story Title: Love or Desire
Story Description: After a tragic incident during an excursion to ancient city Tiamon Tayra noticed some weirdnesses in her body behavior. Will this become an obstacle on her way to the true love?
Author:FieryTenderness
Number of Episodes: 13 (out of 15)
Genre: Fantasy
Instagram: episode.fierytenderness
Cover:

1 Like

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: No, I’m not crying… my eyes are … sweating … lol
Thank you sooo much for this amazing review! You really have no idea how much this means to me :heart: :heart::heart::heart: If you later think of anything that could be improved, please let me know :blush: Once again, thank you soooooooooooo much!

Thank you so so much!! That’s so kind! :heart::blush::crown::snowflake:

Ahahaha, girl, you’re a natural! Your story will go really far!

1 Like

Omg! I loved this so much! The plot was great! I didn’t spot any grammar mistakes, either. I really loved how you have like an informational piece at the endings to your episodes, I think that’s very clever. Spot directing and zooms were on point! I noticed your beautiful narrations! Plus, how you developed the plot really well, which is crucial to any story… Great Job!

RATE: 9/10
PS: I also have a character called Roman in my upcoming story…(;

1 Like

I just realized I said you had the informational pieces every ending lol. I meant you had it in the first one… :joy:

Thank you sooooo much. Hahah Roman is a beautiful name :grin:.

Hey everyone!
I’d like to read my story called Complicated: with Bad Boy and Ugly Duckling here.
Below you can find the information you need to try it out.

Author: Mona K
Story Title: Complicated: with Bad Boy and Ugly Duckling
Genre: Romance, Drama, Action, Comedy
Description: Cathyln is constantly picked on by her peers. Boys make fun of her and her “friends” make her do errands for them. Revenge her peers, betrayers and what if guy changes or not?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4830482803589120
Instagram: @monak.episode

Please make sure to follow me on Instagram to contact me or for sneak peeks of the story!
I’m up for read for reads as well, contact me on Instagram for that, please! :slight_smile: :two_hearts:

1 Like

Your plot is so creative! It’s just so incredibly unique, I love it! I don’t think I spotted any grammar mistakes… Your spot directing and zooms were amazing! I love how you made two POVs, I think they help grab your readers’ attention. I’m team Flynn btw ;)… I loved the mystery you’re building through the “mystery man.” Great Job!

RATE: 9/10

1 Like

Ohmygosh, thank you so much, Anie! You’ve literally made my day! :’) This means the world to me!
:sob::two_hearts: I’m so glad you enjoyed my story!! :blue_heart:

1 Like

Awww, no problem! You definitely deserve it, you did the work, not me! :grinning: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Story: The Great Masquerade
Author: Victoria Smith
Genre: Drama
Description: Joyce moves from a life of scraps to living in a rich neighborhood. Can she sustain her new rich lifestyle while finding love? Or will her status fall in ruins?

Perks:

• Major choices
  • Limelight characters
  • Full customization
  • Multiple love interests
  • Realistic drama
  • Many choices of clothing
  • Upload 2-3 chapters a week!
  • Welcomed feedback!!

Story Link:
t.co/T4Qaj2NJBJ

Story Progress: 14 episodes are out (more chapters soon)

Ohh I’m so need a proof read! Let me know if you can! I need feedback from my story!

Hi,
Would love for you to proofread and review my story! Thank you for starting this thread, I’m always looking for helpful and constructive criticism!

Below is my story info:

Title:The Essentia Chronicles
Description: Kadence is a powerful essence with a troubled past. Will she be able to embrace her magic in time to save her realm or will she let darkness consume her.
Author: Tldax913
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6652498123816960
Genre: fantasy
Number of episodes published: 9

Thank you!
-TD

Title: A Dream Come True For Maxine
Author: Rosie Gallo
Episodes: 3 and still working on it
Genre: Drama
Style: INK
Description: Will Maxine get a record contract and become a superstar!
It is published already!
This isy first story so be nice to be please!