I do script templates (closed)

Yeah just send me the deets

Of course

1 Like

Of course I can

1 Like

okay ! what do you need? ill pm you it

1 Like

Character names, background name and if there is any overlays what their names are

1 Like

alrighty, ill get them to you tomorrow !

Bookmarking!

1 Like

Wonderful I’ll get them to you tomorrow

1 Like

Hey! It’s been a long time… where is the script template you promised :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well, you didn’t send me any of the details and if you did, I didn’t receive them. Please can you send them again, sorry for the delay on telling you this.

Wait can you still do mine Lexxie? Its okay if you don’t want to I won’t pester you about it. :persevere:

1 Like

Yes I can, my problems have been resolved I’m starting as soon as I finish episode 2 of my unreleased story

1 Like

I’m glad everything is alright! :heart: and okay no worries thank you! Oh I have the new link to the story cuz I made my story a bit more organized should I send you it? :blush:

1 Like

Yes please

1 Like

Hey, if your ever swamped with requests, I’d be glad to help so you don’t get stressed out.

2 Likes

It’s fine. The details where in the main question… I was one of your first askers XD.

that’s all the details lol, anything else you can just wing…

2 Likes

Thank you so much sorry if I’m forcing this on you but can you do @BRIANNATHEBANANA request I’d be so thankful if you could x

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ll do it :wink:. Matter of fact, I can finish it today.

2 Likes

Do you have a specific road bg you want?

1 Like

Can I get a script template for LL bg characters with the bg EXT. ST JEZEBEL ISLAND BEACH - DAY
and an overlay placed:
LOUNGE CHAIRS to 0.730 -63 -61 in zone 2 at layer 1

Thanks in advance! :heart:

1 Like