I don know what kind of story to make

I want to make a story about drama and a turn of events with a group of 5 friends…
But I don’t know what it should be about nor what story name title to use…any thoughts?

TITLE:

What about a title like those books “The ____ ____ Club”? Like The Jane Austen Book Club or The Joy Luck Club or the Sisterhood of The Travelling Pants or something along those lines? The 5 main characters are connected in some way, part of a group.

STORY:

• Maybe they have a shared history, like a traumatic event. Maybe there was a school shooting or something and they were all first hand witnesses to the events. Survivor guilt, PTSD, all kinds of stuff.

• Maybe they’re part of an amateur mystery-solving club, a “Scooby Gang”.

• Maybe a 6th friend died and they’re all named in his/her will.

• Maybe they’re all camping together and a meteorite gives them all superpowers. A sixth person who was camping nearby also gets powers and is their main antagonist.

• Maybe they’re all stuck together in quarantine for 21 days and being confined together tests their friendship. Some have boy/girlfriends on the outside whom they can’t be with, and maybe a temptation within the group.

• They all grew up together in a small town and are now trying to navigate life in a big city university together.

2 Likes

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

ooo thank you!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.