I don’t knowwww

Okay, so recently I’ve been an episode story that I really want to write. When I first was planning it I had my mind made up that I wanted to use limelight… but after reading many stories in ink, I kind of want to do it in ink now. Idk what to do :woman_shrugging: Should I do ink or LL???

LL: pros

• characters look better
  • outfits are really cute
  • fits the style of my story

LL: cons

• the animations suck (like the crying animation— ew (IMO)
  • not many clothes to choose from
  • kind of annoying in general tbh but I still like it (idek if that made sense)

Ink: pros

• LOVE the animations
  • has lots of clothes to choose from- and they match my story style (fantasy)
  • very easy to create diverse characters, whereas LL characters all look the same kinda (imo)

Ink: cons

• characters look less appealing
  • is kinda boring cause everyone uses it/gets old after a while
  • LL looks better

HELP ME I AM SO INDECISIVE

• LimeLight!!!
  • Ink!!!

0 voters

3 Likes

If you want to do advanced directing I recommend INK. Also, the animations are way better.

3 Likes

exactlyyyy LL animations sUcK

3 Likes

yas, INK! INK! INK!

3 Likes

Ganga gang gang

2 Likes

lmao

1 Like

welp this kinda sucks cause I already made some of the characters in LL rip :sweat_smile::grimacing:

1 Like

Why did you vote INK? Lol it sounds like you already decided

6 Likes

:joy: U can still do it in ink if u want.

1 Like

uh oh, its a tie…:speak_no_evil:

1 Like

lol I did that so I could see what other people voted for, cause it doesn’t show the votes until you vote

1 Like

wellll my vote doesn’t count cause I was just doing that to see the votes lmaoo

1 Like

Ink won’t get updated either, so many writers are deciding to do Limelight instead. I like Limelight more, it’s more efficient and the Ink glitches a lot for me. If you do decide to do Limelight, I have my own outfit shop you could check out :smile:

2 Likes

cool, thanks for the info lol

:rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I recommend LL, but only because that’s the way I believe episode is going… :man_shrugging: they will continue to have updates which is great! While ink has some better animations. LL has many more animations. For example more ways to talk while sitting… and maybe there will be more in the future.
I’m not saying this because I’m against ink. I love ink.

5 Likes

yeah, that’s true

1 Like

Ink was with me back when I first played Episode, it gave me many good memories so my favorite is Ink. Ink all the way :rofl: !

1 Like

As a limelight lover, I say limelight :wink:

2 Likes

Ink animation are robotic, plain and empty. While Limelight animation are more vivid and accurate.

Yes, Limelight still misses lots of outfits. But Limelight has more pros than cons.

Ink and Limelight directing are not the same. Even the coding doesn’t work the same way. With ink you can’t write advanced directing as you can with Limelight.

So the answer is ABSOLUTELY LIMELIGHT!

I also think that ink will start glitching more and more with further server upgrades.

2 Likes